Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you have health insurance?

are you covered

• Total voters
This is the goal to have term life insurance, 10 to 12 times my income
start with term and move to universal at the end of the term with the money left over.

term with rop option gives you money to borrow against or you can have money at the end of the policy.

start with term and move to universal at the end of the term with the money left over.

term with rop option gives you money to borrow against or you can have money at the end of the policy.
wym

i have term now that has enough money to pay off the rest of my house and to give to my daughter (for now...might have another kid...who knows) but regardless...it will be left to my children...so...at the end of lets say, 30 years...you saying move to a universal one?

what are the pros/cons?

wym

i have term now that has enough money to pay off the rest of my house and to give to my daughter (for now...might have another kid...who knows) but regardless...it will be left to my children...so...at the end of lets say, 30 years...you saying move to a universal one?

what are the pros/cons?
ill explain in more detail in a bit....im running errands before dinner

But do you go to the doctor?

Yes. I make it a priority to go twice a year. Once for a physical & a second visit for med refills. (Asthma & Back pain)

What I hate about health insurance is fighting about my meds b/c the insurance decides not to cover a certain inhaler after awhile.

How much did you miss open enrollment by? If it's not too long then call hr and give em a excuse and they'll make an exception in most cases

Humana. It started here in the ville. My shits free for me but if I had a family it would cost me 600 dollars a month. But if I was still in the field it would cost me nothing and I could have 20 kids and it would still be free. Go figure

I missed open enrollment last year to get my health savings card. Never again.

I fixed my shit on the first day of it this year

Back