Welcome To aBlackWeb

DO YOU GO THROUGH YOUR PARTNERS PHONE?

Do you think partners should have access to each others phone?

• No

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • If you go through my phone the relationship is over

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
I also believe that if you are looking you must already feel something is wrong. If you are happy what would make you just go through their phone? Is it something you do with everyone? I would examine myself if I always felt like going through a s/o phone or email and stuff.

No one wants to be cheated on an yes I would want to know but not by the means discussed here or if someone told me. 2 rules. Leave people business and mind your own and never put your mouth in husband and wife business. I believe it will come out in the light and get dealt with. But my main point was don't go looking for it. That will only stress the looker.
I understand your view now. Thanks for 'splaining B.

I'd be very appreciative if someone told me, and very hurt if they knew and didn't tell me. That's the main reason why it's my policy to tip a friend off if their man is cheating. I'd want the same done for me.

Things only come to light 50% of the time from my understanding. Most infidelity goes undetected until the cheater either gets sloppy or caught.
No i dont. But if bae was the type to check phones i think it would need to be established early. I dont think it prevents cheating either.
It doesn't prevent cheating - nothing prevents cheating. It *might* let u know if they have cheated n stop u wasting more time (if cheating isn't something u tolerate). that's how I see it.

I understand your view now. Thanks for 'splaining B.

I'd be very appreciative if someone told me, and very hurt if they knew and didn't tell me. That's the main reason why it's my policy to tip a friend off if their man is cheating. I'd want the same done for me.

Things only come to light 50% of the time from my understanding. Most infidelity goes undetected until the cheater either gets sloppy or caught.
I understand that everyone lives by certain rules but you would hate to be the person calling your friend like your man is at the bar with some girl and they hugged and she says yeah that is his cousin. When do you know what to tell and not tell or is it a code amongst your girls.

I understand that everyone lives by certain rules but you would hate to be the person calling your friend like your man is at the bar with some girl and they hugged and she says yeah that is his cousin. When do you know what to tell and not tell or is it a code amongst your girls.
Yes, that does make you look like the neighborhood gossip and nobody likes those.

Far as what to tell n not tell, gotta use ur judgment I guess. If it's nothing, superb. hopefully they can appreciate u looking out for them n laugh it off together. I do know that many shoot the messenger but that's the risk u take. n tbh, if they misdirected their anger like that, that lets u know they're prolly not worth being friends with.

If I found out a friend knew n kept quiet, they're dead to me. n it's against my values to do to another what I wld hate done to myself.

Whatever is clever. King and I have passwords on our phones because of the children (as seen in the All About The Kids thread lol)
However, the password is the same for both phones.

If he wants to go through my phone he can and vice versa. Though we never feel the need to do it for devious reasons, other than being nosy as h3ll. lol

I never put a password on my phone until someone asked to because she said she didn't want her information taken if I lost my phone. Name, address and earth strong days are important information.

I'd give my SO a pass for doing it to me. Cuz I know the most they'd find is me complaining about them.

A stranger wld only be goin thru my phone if they stole the shit so with all due respect, dat analogy shitty b

Naw it's not b.

No one wants to be cheated on an yes I would want to know but not by the means discussed here or if someone told me. 2 rules. Leave people business and mind your own and never put your mouth in husband and wife business. I believe it will come out in the light and get dealt with. But my main point was don't go looking for it. That will only stress the looker.

Naw, if my niggas see my girl cheating they sure as hell better let me know or we gonna have a problem

It's been a few times where me and the Mrs. walked out the house taking each others phones by mistake and no snooping went on.I know her and she know me so I have never felt I needed to monitor her

Naw, if my niggas see my girl cheating they sure as hell better let me know or we gonna have a problem
At what point. If they see her walking down the street or if they literally see her kissing a man in public? I don't know you but I hope that no man or woman is dealing with someone that would cheat on them on front street. Again I am not judging morally but you have to be crazy to cheat on a person in any way shape or form that someone they know can just happen to see you. That level of disrespect is beyond my understanding. You would have seen that level in other instances

Do u remember what ur orig post was? Lol

It's aight b. We all make inapplicable analogies sometimes.

And did you not see the mic drop??

Mic Drop = Convo Over

Don't you EVER disrespeck Da Gawd Pres. Obeezy by continuing after he drops a mic! Your folks raised you better than that b.

Good day madam!

Back