Do you cuss at your kids?

My parents did to me but I was bad as hell more so my mom. I don't do it to mine, I have a lot of patience with them. I find myself explaining and explaining to them the wrong in what they do. I hope I keep the same mind set and patience as they get older

@Race Jones I can't figure you out bruh

tenor.gif

But nah I ain't cussing out my kids. Shit verbal abuse and fucked up my childhood lol.

• Love
Reactions: Race Jones
My parents did to me but I was bad as hell more so my mom. I don't do it to mine, I have a lot of patience with them. I find myself explaining and explaining to them the wrong in what they do. I hope I keep the same mind set and patience as they get older

what do you mean bad as hell?

Pre-k til I was at least til 16 after that i leveled out and ain't been in no shit since

Does "ass" count? Cause I'm definitely guilty of telling my kids to "Sit they ass down". But I've never used fuck, shit, goddamn, etc around them.

I don’t call my kids bitches or hoes or muthfuckas. But I will say gon sit your insert funny word ass down

It’s more the malice towards them than the actual cuss word.

I was a demon child and a horrible teen so I probably deserved all the words and beatings lol
Don't have kids yet