Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do y'all fall asleep at the movies??

back in'99 I blacked out during the 13th floor after smoking some bud and drinking amoretto with some pals before hand. we get to the theater the opening credits roll. I black out and when awake the movies over. it was funny because one of my friends got up to use the restroom and he was stumbling up the isle drunk and you can here niggas in the crowd laughing their asses off at it. I had a bout of insomnia before I went to see justice league and I drank 2 cans of 211 back to back hoping it would be me awake. I dozed off every 15 minutes in 20 to 30 second intervals.

Took my daughter to see Oceans 8 on Sunday and dozed off at least 3 times.

I fall asleep EVERYWHERE. The movies, the train, in the chair at the barber shop, riding in cars.

Pretty sure I'm narcoleptic.

Oh shit....I forgot about the barber shop

if the convo is going im good....but my boy dont be in nooo kinda rush w/ the fade

i stay dozing in the chair lol

Spending 14 dollars a ticket and possibly 20 on popcorn and a drink.......just to fall asleep?

Nah never had that issue.

Spending 14 dollars a ticket and possibly 20 on popcorn and a drink.......just to fall asleep?

Nah never had that issue.
$5 Tuesdays and Dollar general before you go.

Problem solved

Yea tueadays are cheap or i fuck with early bird specials too.

Last 3 movies i went to only cost $6 a ticket.

Its when i take the kids and have to buy popcorn and ice-ees n shit that it adds up

$5 Tuesdays and Dollar general before you go.

Problem solved
Well now i got the AMC movie pass so that helps lol but point being if im going to watch a movie im not about to pay to sleep in a chair, better get a v8 energy.

But anyway for yall single mothafuckas that go to the movies alot, get the amc pass its 20 bucks a month 3 movies a week of your choosing and can preorder.

Last edited:
Back