Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do y'all fall asleep at the movies??

If it's 2hrs+ I might doze off for a quick sec on some...

tumblr_inline_mqzb5zRCMr1qz4rgp.gif

But I don't be missing shit.
My parents took me to see power rangers back in the day and both they asses fell asleep snoring loud af. That was the last time I went to a movie with them. They were washed.

niggas be tired bruh lol

bout to start taking naps out here
Spain >>

They actually take "siestas" after lunch to fend off the itis.

Spain also has "tapas".... Free food appitizers that come with each round of alcoholic drinks

Whenever my son wants to see some dumbass cartoon movie like Cars,Teen Titans, and whatever else it's straight night night time.
Took my son to see "The Meg" and "A-X-L" back to back weekends. Fell asleep both times. It may have been the vaping I was doing during the movie. But I chalked it up to both of them being boring. Especially "The Meg"

Fell asleep on quite a few

Mfs be talking about movies i went with them to go see n cant recall shit. Just sit there quiet during convo n think about napping again.

this is half my problem.....we always eat first and got a sweet tooth so I get in there buying raisinets and buncha crunch and shit

I already plan on not eating next time

she keeps mentioning smoking, but I feel weird as shit going to the movies all bright eyed....havent done it since a kid

Raisinets eating ass nigga.

I canā€™t remember the last time I fell asleep at the movies

I've noticed myself doing that quite a lot and sometimes not even realizing it. I fell asleep during black panther, and a dude sitting next to me was like "so when you gonna see the movie again, cause you was knocked out snoring". I tried to play it off like nah, that was the people next to me, it wasn't me lol.

I also fell asleep during the last spiderman movie, and this old white lady next to me woke me up like " I didn't want you to miss the ending". I tried to play it off again like I wasn't sleep lol

dozed off watching a quiet place
i enjoyed the movie but there was very little dialogue. had a big ass meal beforehand and the itis was kicking in
plus the theater had them recliner chairs that kick your feet up
best 5 minute nap ever

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F11%2Fshiayawn.gif

Tryna prove a point, I need answers.....with details

Yes, No, Sometimes?

Depend on the time? Interest in said movie? Date?

Do you blaze up first?

What time do you get up in the morning?

Do you take naps?

sleepshia.gif

Nope

I fall asleep EVERYWHERE. The movies, the train, in the chair at the barber shop, riding in cars.

Pretty sure I'm narcoleptic.

Hell naw movies too expensive for that shit, i see everything in imax and shits like $24.99 here fuck payin that to go take a nap

Back