Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do Women Really Like Bad Boys?

i like the kinda man who could knock you out during some breathing control play and wake up early to get you a delicious healthy breakfast in the morning. good boys, bad boys, idk what they are but they deserve the best of everything.

i like the kinda man who could knock you out during some breathing control play and wake up early to get you a delicious healthy breakfast in the morning. good boys, bad boys, idk what they are but they deserve the best of everything.

Dick in the night and morning. Protein shake.

I knew she wanted it.

Bad boys are fun as hell :uhhuh2: Its cute in your early 20's but by the time you hit that 27/28 stride into your 30's, its time to grow up sis lol Nothing wrong with a little hood in your guy, that's what I prefer at least but if he still making "bad boy" type decisions which are 99.9% of the time reckless and lack uncommon sense then throw him back into the hood:yikes:
[/QUOTE]

This is why I don't get why women try to be with Bad Boys for long-term other than the drama it brings. You have some women who will try to change men and it never works. Eventually the "Bad Boys" will get older and their antics will get old. Then you're stuck with a bum a nigga that doesn't bring anything to the table at 30+.

Everytime someone ask me what kind of guy I like...I take a moment to search deep within myself to really ponder just what would truly make me happy...
:hmm:

Then I hear this song in my head..

I like to be dominated. If I ain't fearing for my life, it ain't right. A bad boy is more likely to be able to live with himself after.

looooook yall it depends. I like breaking the rules every now and then but I ain't got time to be wait consecutive life sentences for no one.
:mhm:

in other words..... DONT GET CAUGHT DU!
;;;

SN: Brian be reminding me of AP and the nigga says his go to line in the clip "it aint that black and white" lol

Back