Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do Women Really Like Bad Boys?

I love me a nice guy! I don't know maybe because of my dad, he basically always showed and told me how guys are supposed to be. I watched and listened. When a guy is super nice to me its a major turn on. what really matters at the end of the day is how they treat u. You have bad guys who put out that "hood/macho" persona, but treat their women like queens.

Sane.

I don't need my dude out here risking his life for money. Especially if we have kids. Money is important and all but I'd rather have my dude at home with me.
even if yall struggling unnecessarily?

like say your man not working, and a good friend of his is like bruh take this, and whatever you make off of it you can keep....

how does that sit with you on the good guy/ bad guy scale?

even if yall struggling unnecessarily?

like say your man not working, and a good friend of his is like bruh take this, and whatever you make off of it you can keep....

how does that sit with you on the good guy/ bad guy scale?
That's a good dude because he is trying to make money for the family but he's also bad boy because of whatever it is he is about to sell. I'm all for the hustle but me personally, I'd rather work an extra job than to have my man risk it all. I'd overall say he's a good guy though because the reason is legit, just not a good way to go about it.

i dunno it just gets blurry.....

my wife knows who i was before i hooked up with her...and yea i've matured a lot.. but shit be getting tight sometimes....

got a phone call a few weeks before Christmas that almost had me ready to risk it all....i mean shit.. her bills woulda got paid too, lol

Last edited:
I'm a good guy but I'll be dayum if I be a sucka

I'm talking this this chick and she's giving me the run down on her past bf or situation she has been in, she's telling me how her last bf, would take her car, drop her off at work and ride around the city in her shit...then she'll have to put gas in it for the next day trip :lmao2:.
He had other women, his bum ass friends in her ride and even let his Uncle at times ride in her shit.

He never took her out on dates...

He never brought of flowers just because

Said he borrowed money from her. 5 dollars here, 7 dollars there[;'.what a fucking loser

Now me the nice guy that I am listening to her tell me all this shit...I'm like in my head :lmao2: u dated this bum and now you want me to open up doors[;'. and take you out..but then the real nigga in me kicked in, ';'p]] shid if I just wine and dine her and take out one time..it'll be something new to her and I could smash easily without effort:gtfoh: 2 for 20 would be an upgrade for her ass:lmao2:

I'm a good guy but I'll be dayum if I be a sucka

I'm talking this this chick and she's giving me the run down on her past bf or situation she has been in, she's telling me how her last bf, would take her car, drop her off at work and ride around the city in her shit...then she'll have to put gas in it for the next day trip :lmao2:.
He had other women, his bum ass friends in her ride and even let his Uncle at times ride in her shit.

He never took her out on dates...

He never brought of flowers just because

Said he borrowed money from her. 5 dollars here, 7 dollars there[;'.what a fucking loser

Now me the nice guy that I am listening to her tell me all this shit...I'm like in my head :lmao2: u dated this bum and now you want me to open up doors[;'. and take you out..but then the real nigga in me kicked in, ';'p]] shid if I just wine and dine her and take out one time..it'll be something new to her and I could smash easily without effort:gtfoh: 2 for 20 would be an upgrade for her ass:lmao2:
[';;l;..................................................................................................................................[;'.im dyinnn

Listen here, women don't know what they want. Treat em anyway you want and they find their way back. An' after they've taken the wounds they get an old bastard to deal with their issues.

Nice guys are necessary, not when it matters.

Every now and then a woman wants to be grabbed by the nape of they neck in a rough way... gets them going for sum reason

I like a good mix. I like a guy who knows how to treat a lady and who is overall a nice person. I do like them rough around the edges though. A little hood but intelligent. I'm not out here trying to date a dude who on his third strike or a guy who hasn't overcome his troubled past and still out here doing dumb shit.

Ive overcome a troubled past and have been told i am somewhat rough around the edges.

I love me a nice guy! I don't know maybe because of my dad, he basically always showed and told me how guys are supposed to be. I watched and listened. When a guy is super nice to me its a major turn on. what really matters at the end of the day is how they treat u. You have bad guys who put out that "hood/macho" persona, but treat their women like queens.

This is why Father's need to be in their daughter's lives.

Salute

Bad boy, no. I dont want any boys. Bad as in always in jail, disrespectful, always fighting, beating my ass every now and then, smoking crack?

Hellllll naw.

Bad boy, no. I dont want any boys. Bad as in always in jail, disrespectful, always fighting, beating my ass every now and then, smoking crack?

Hellllll naw.

What type of niggas you talk to then? Other than the one's who can't find where the pussy hole is.

Where's that video from the chivalry thread?

Bet yo ass want a bad boy then

Back