Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do Women Really Like Bad Boys?

damn, im the inspiration for this?

i even lose on the internet

87XXO.gif

I like a good mix. I like a guy who knows how to treat a lady and who is overall a nice person. I do like them rough around the edges though. A little hood but intelligent. I'm not out here trying to date a dude who on his third strike or a guy who hasn't overcome his troubled past and still out here doing dumb shit.

I like a good mix. I like a guy who knows how to treat a lady and who is overall a nice person. I do like them rough around the edges though. A little hood but intelligent. I'm not out here trying to date a dude who on his third strike or a guy who hasn't overcome his troubled past and still out here doing dumb shit.

Have u ever stopped talkin to a guy cuz he was "too nice"?

Now I know females who like suckas. I ain't for bossing no dude around and he running and doing it like a damn puppy. That's some punk shit. I've even known females to get with a dude and think he won't slap the monkey shit out of them like he has done his previous. I ain't for all that.

Bad boys are fun as hell :uhhuh2: Its cute in your early 20's but by the time you hit that 27/28 stride into your 30's, its time to grow up sis lol Nothing wrong with a little hood in your guy, that's what I prefer at least but if he still making "bad boy" type decisions which are 99.9% of the time reckless and lack uncommon sense then throw him back into the hood:yikes:[/QUOTE]

Shut your wine sipping ass up. I don't like dudes who drink no damn 40s lol

I tried to school ur ass to some classy shit and your ghetto ass wasn't trying to hear it.

This nigga said "eww u drink wine :yikes:"

I love me a nice guy! I don't know maybe because of my dad, he basically always showed and told me how guys are supposed to be. I watched and listened. When a guy is super nice to me its a major turn on. what really matters at the end of the day is how they treat u. You have bad guys who put out that "hood/macho" persona, but treat their women like queens.

what if he's a really nice guy, but still knows how to make good money on the streets??

for example i work two jobs. i work in an office during the day, but i check id's at a bar at night....

i just got my w-2's i made like 12k in 2016 bouncing....

i've been bouncing for a while, and that game gets deep....like real deep.....i could easily be making 24-30k a year under the table bouncing,prolly more,

but imma be doing a lot more reckless shit....and i'm the type to figure if imma risk my life i might as well make money off of it, so i'd prolly get into some other shit too.....i gotta lotta homies still making moves out there in the savage life

i mean i still consider myself a good guy though.....

at what point would i be a bad guy.???....

cuz if i lose my main job.....not making money ain't an option, i will hop off that curb in a second....does that make me a bad guy?

what if he's a really nice guy, but still knows how to make good money on the streets??

for example i work two jobs. i work in an office during the day, but i check id's at a bar at night....

i just got my w-2's i made like 12k in 2016 bouncing....

i've been bouncing for a while, and that game gets deep....like real deep.....i could easily be making 24-30k a year under the table bouncing,prolly more,

but imma be doing a lot more reckless shit....and i'm the type to figure if imma risk my life i might as well make money off of it, so i'd prolly get into some other shit too.....i gotta lotta homies still making moves out there in the savage life

i mean i still consider myself a good guy though.....

at what point would i be a bad guy.???....

cuz if i lose my main job.....not making money ain't an option, i will hop off that curb in a second....does that make me a bad guy?
I don't need my dude out here risking his life for money. Especially if we have kids. Money is important and all but I'd rather have my dude at home with me.

Back