Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Do Southern HipHop Fans Care About Bars?

test
Bruh Joe is talking about artist from NY acknowledging Wayne as a formidable rapper based on their standards. Nothing dumb about the statement he made especially when it comes to calling yourself the best rapper alive. Cam saw how good Wayne could become and showed respect thats it.
Dude people from NY wanna take credit for everything. By the time Wayne started to come into his own nobody needed a NY cosign cause NY had already lost control of the game bruh

Dude people from NY wanna take credit for everything. By the time Wayne started to come into his own nobody needed a NY cosign cause NY had already lost control of the game bruh

Y’all stay thinking we want credit for everything

The only thing we take credit for are being pioneers

I’ve never heard any NY nigga (unless he was a dusty lame) claiming we take credit for what Lil Wayne or NWA did stop the nonsense

Y’all stay thinking we want credit for everything

The only thing we take credit for are being pioneers

I’ve never heard any NY nigga (unless he was a dusty lame) claiming we take credit for what Lil Wayne or NWA did stop the nonsense
Really? I heard nyc cats take credit for everything from gold teeth to rocking kangols. When I know men in their 90s down south who had both. I remember when T.I. first blew I had a disagreement with a up north dude who said the only reason tip had bars was because his dad was from harlem and he went to visit him a couple of summers as a child. You could say "hey man the first case of Covid was in Alabama" some NY cat reply "Naw yo. It was this dude on the L train coughing sitting next to me at least 2 years earlier. I'm sure he had that joint son"

Really? I heard nyc cats take credit for everything from gold teeth to rocking kangols.

That’s been a NYC thing since the 80’s…maybe even late 70’s…I got uncles from back then who had that style

I already posted that there are some haters for up north who fell off but collectively East Coast always embraced down south

Back