Dna test body bag

lol I think all these shits fake but assuming it’s not that brod comes off as a bird anyway

I was thinking the same at first, but that shit seems real. Ain't nothing funny about it really. She's a bird. He got the right to be mad. And it's sad that the little girl is about to have her whole life ripped apart because of some shit she had nothing to do with.

I'll be honest. I don't really like kids that aren't mine, so I don't know how I would react in that situation. I'd like to think that after 3 years with a child, I wouldn't take it out on her. But I don't know if I'm that good of a person.

lol I think all these shits fake but assuming it’s not that brod comes off as a bird anyway
Kimmy from the IC once told the story of her bff having her husband thinking the kid he raising is his .... when she knows it’s someone else’s..... she said she moving like this cuz the baby daddy ain’t shit

At what age do you have to just take the L for the good of the child? Or would y’all be able to walk away from 9 y/o who just knows you’re her daddy, biological or not. What’s the cutoff?

Heart breaking.

I pray i never go through a situation like this.

But mostly, i pray that if this shit does happen to me, the chick dont try to act more hurt than me about me kicking her out.

Like yo you had me thinking this was my child, have me bond with the child, and now i find out the child isnt mine, and you hurt?

At what age do you have to just take the L for the good of the child? Or would y’all be able to walk away from 9 y/o who just knows you’re her daddy, biological or not. What’s the cutoff?

That's complicated. It probably depends on a lot. If it's a 9 y/o that you're super close to, I don't see how you could just walk away. If it's a 9 y/o that you really only love because he or she is blood, then that's a different story. The relationship with the mother matters too. There are probably some guys that would kick her to the curb but still want a relationship with the child and some trifling women that wouldn't allow that because she couldn't be part of that relationship.

Hard to tell until you live it.

I can see how i love the kid too much by the time they turn 9.

But also how do I forgive my chick for lying for 10 whole years?

Also paternal/maternal instincts and blood ties are a mfer. People love their kid more than life itself only because its their kid. Love their nephews and nieces just off the strength its their nephews and nieces. I have a baby cousin overseas that i havent met yet and already love her.

So you take away the blood ties and paternal/maternal instincts, and im not saying the love for the kid instantly goes away, but i could see it wear off in time.

I know men raising kids that’s not theirs after finding out because they grew to love the child as their own. Big ups to those men. The children shouldn’t have to suffer because of this.

Reactions: Rubato
I know men raising kids that’s not theirs after finding out because they grew to love the child as their own. Big ups to those men. The children shouldn’t have to suffer because of this.

Yea I know somebody like that too