Dna test body bag

At what age do you have to just take the L for the good of the child? Or would y’all be able to walk away from 9 y/o who just knows you’re her daddy, biological or not. What’s the cutoff?

Yeah man that's tough. Honestly if I had found out my son wasn't my son at 9 years old, I would've just taken the L. That's MY son, nigga. If it was 3 years in, like this situation, I'd prolly have told his mom that she had to get the fuck out immediately and that her son could stay with me until the end of the week.

Then I'd prolly wanna never lay eyes on him again.

Shit reminds me of this old man telling me he loves his grandkids from his daughter more cause he knows for a fact those are his grandkids.

Shits hilarious. Its dumb as fuck but has a ton of truth to it. makes me laugh everytime I remember it.

• Haha
Reactions: deadeye and Rubato
I had an uncle that got got a bunch of times by his ex wife. Just willfully chose to deny it. Like 3-4 of my cousins ain’t really my cousins. My grandma tried to talk to him and all but he wasn’t having it.
I’m hoping these are different chicks

My homie went through this. Found out after 2 years that his daughter wasn't his. Nigga legit almost committed a homicide.
How does someone learn how to trust after that?

The times I've been cheated on I'd just cut em off and block them, but was hard to get back in the game everytime.

But having a kid involved and raising it as your own? That's shit would make your soul burn slow

Reactions: Lou Cypher
How does someone learn how to trust after that?

The times I've been cheated on I'd just cut em off and block them, but was hard to get back in the game everytime.

But having a kid involved and raising it as your own? That's shit would make your soul burn slow

Here is my theory on that, B.

You don't. There is no 'learning' how to trust again. That's one of them Ls where you just decide that you're gonna let it change you or it isn't. You're just gonna have to CHOOSE to take that leap of faith again of CHOOSE to shutdown. That's that.

Have a friend that his girl cheated on him with(not with me). She told him about it and he let me know. Sometime later he told me she was pregnant. I hinted that it might not be his and he should check it out. He's one of those stubborn types though. He ended up marrying her and having another kid that is definitely his. I think his mentality is the first one is his regardless. They're happy so I never brought it up again

No idea how I'd react. I'd imagine it's an easier decision if you find out before you get attached. But it could also be an easier "It's my kid regardless" if you do get attached

Sad thing about this is, even with the DNA test.............if he signed the birth certificate.............he might still have to end up paying child support.

Doesn't matter whether it's his kid or not.

One of those............"best interests of the child" laws.

Also, if they've been living together for the past 3 years.........depending on what state they're living in.............they could actually be in a common law marriage.

Which means she might be able to hit him up for spousal support as well.

In the end, however, it's the child who's going to end up suffering the most.

Hopefully she'll be too young to remember him.

Kimmy from the IC once told the story of her bff having her husband thinking the kid he raising is his .... when she knows it’s someone else’s.....

she said she moving like this cuz the baby daddy ain’t shit

Nah, she said she wasn't saying anything because she didn't think it was her place to get involved.

Seem to remember her saying he was a decent dude.

That's why she caught so much flack for keeping quiet.

People were legit heated about that.

I would dropped my babies

But I bet not never get put on Child support

Kimmy from the IC once told the story of her bff having her husband thinking the kid he raising is his .... when she knows it’s someone else’s..... she said she moving like this cuz the baby daddy ain’t shit

Yikes