Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY DMV Area Posters....

That's a good idea. It's kinda messed up, but if you had come during the height of the COVID crisis you could have probably gotten a good deal on buying something. Prices on the rise again now though.
Renting is the best move for us(me and my lady) right now .

credit is not bad, however it could be better and the increase in disposable income with this salary plus commitment to investing will have us in a better position to shop for what we want worry free within the budget we set.

I'm in a similar position. I own, but I want to move to a place with better schools. I just got to do that pre-buy saving and credit rehabilitation.

Woodbridge is not bad. Never lived there though. Your commute is a lot better. Bout 30 miles from woodbridge and Reston. A whole lot closer than driving from Maryland. If you are a gun man VA gun laws are better than MD and a hell of a lot better than DC.

Just to give yall an update

been up in the DMV since the forst week of Feb.

Im loving it even tho its tame cause of COVID

Im currently staying with my potna in Petworth in DC

Im moving to basement studio in Alexandria on monday until the summer when my fam gets here.

We ended up deciding to stay in NOVA most likely in Alexandria/Arlington area close to DC and still not a bad commute to Reston

That's what's up! I hope you enjoy the different scenery and food that's accessible!
Pizza prolly trash tho...
to bounce off (pause) loud-ninja... that museum is a MUST.. do it without the fam first if you can it's a lot to absorb!

I haven't been either. I was trying to wait til the trendiness of it died down. Then COVID hit and I haven't been to DC much at all since then.

Facts covid literally threw it off. I was thinking this summer but I wanna bring my kid and I ain’t traveling until vaccinated

Back