Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY DMV Area Posters....

I had to quit my job of 17 years mainly because of the commute which was an hr long(pg county to Chantilly which is on the way to Reston)...trust me...if you can....try to find a house closer to your job or vice versa if you wanna live out in MD.....but good luck in finding that as well...those situations are truly like diamonds in a haystack at this point.

Well, I don't know what his pockets are like, but the housing options in PG and surrounding areas are pretty decent right now. They are building up some areas and the new stuff is a lot cheaper than what you're going to find in VA.

But yeah, getting to Reston every day will be annoying. Even if you were going to like Tyson's Corner or something, you'd be better off. That's not exactly good either, but you could do it. Reston is an extra step beyond that.

Been livin in LA for the past 10, but I’m from DC...

...bruh DCPS ain’t THAT bad.:lol10:

I went to Deal for junior high and that shit was straight...

...but yeah you right, private school in DC will literally set you up for life if you take advantage of it.

GO GONZAGA - BEAT ST. JOHN’S.

:aye:

My nephew played for Gonzaga going to Michigan and everything. They football field look like a mini pro shit

My office will be in Reston

As far as schools go, what Ibex said is right. Private or Public in VA or Mont. County. IDK how old they are but if they're interested in sports it's some good programs as well.

But seeing that your office is going to be in Reston, I'd look at places in NoVA. Since covid traffic has died down a lot, but if it ever get's back to normal traffic can be a bitch no matter which side of the bridge you coming from (Montgomery or PG)

My nephew played for Gonzaga going to Michigan and everything. They football field look like a mini pro shit

Then your nephew is a fuckin’ G...

...lil man finna ball out, scoop Sasha, and ride off into the sunset cuz that’s what fly niggas from Gonzaga do. :hehe2:

Ay but nah, over the last couple years they poured so much money into that school it’s fuckin ridiculous...

...when me and my niggas went back for our reunion that shit was crazy on some “where the fuck was all this damn money when we were here?!?!”:foh5:

Va schools are a lot better. There are some pg schools that are decent. Bowie is not bad. I wouldnt do public dc schools. What school level are you looking at? Elementary, middle, or high school?

Then your nephew is a fuckin’ G...

...lil man finna ball out, scoop Sasha, and ride off into the sunset cuz that’s what fly niggas from Gonzaga do. :hehe2:

Ay but nah, over the last couple years they poured so much money into that school it’s fuckin ridiculous...

...when me and my niggas went back for our reunion that shit was crazy on some “where the fuck was all this damn money when we were here?!?!”:foh5:

Bruh the grind my brother been in is real he from the beach but he moved up to DC in the 90s when he went to Howard.
On another note I’m surprised the public schools are bad tho I thought with all the money going around even the public schools would be alright.

Bruh the grind my brother been in is real he from the beach but he moved up to DC in the 90s when he went to Howard.
On another note I’m surprised the public schools are bad tho I thought with all the money going around even the public schools would be alright.

If your bro went to Howard then he was smack in my hood..

...I’m from LeDroit.

Its just in PG

Montgomery County schools are rated better

They don't put any money into public schools lol. They still don't have heat for black schools.

The majority is right about PG County. Curtain Schools are shit but overall it’s not THAT bad. If you can swing it NoVA the way to go. Crystal City, Fairfax County, Manassas have been a few places I’ve looked for houses when I thought I was moving back home. All nice areas with burgeoning population of successful black families.

The only good thing about Northern VA is the public schools. Other than that fuck that place but if your office is in Reston then honestly moving to PG makes no sense. You're better off commute wise and school wise living in VA.

The only good thing about Northern VA is the public schools. Other than that fuck that place but if your office is in Reston then honestly moving to PG makes no sense. You're better off commute wise and school wise living in VA.

What's your beef with NoVA.

I lived in the Foxchase area of Alexandria and Kingstowne for my first years in the area. I liked both.

Back