Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW DJ Khaled - GOD DID

And just incase somebody quote me, in no particular order....

Diamonds

Mr Nice Watch

Nigga we made it

The Devil is a lie

Maybach Music 2

Pound Cake

Seen It All

Put on Remix

Drug dealers anonymous

Free Mason

i'm sure i'm missing one or two, but Jay just rappin a long time on that God Did.

Maybe I just don’t expect much out of a Khaled album so I enjoyed it. 🤷🏾 Not like it’s any worse than a lot of this other garbage that gets praise.

Someone mentioned how lackluster Future and Lil Baby’s verses were. Like they actually expect great music out of them in the first place, lol.

Maybe I just don’t expect much out of a Khaled album so I enjoyed it. 🤷🏾 Not like it’s any worse than a lot of this other garbage that gets praise.

Someone mentioned how lackluster Future and Lil Baby’s verses were. Like they actually expect great music out of them in the first place, lol.

Lil baby be gettin loose on a lotta features though.

Hmm for those that don't like the jay verse what could be have said to move you ??

Nothing at this point.

I don't even get why he still rapping. He ran out of things to say after American Gangster.

He was never the most creative rapper or had an artist vision that was so singular, it was engrossing.

He was a great stereotypical street rapper that sold a very American, rags to riches tale. We heard Jay Z stop rapping about drug dealing and street shit multiple times throughout his career and it was terrible.

Him and all the other street rappers of his generation need to let it go.

Nobody wanna hear this shit. It's 20 plus years of the same shit.

I sold drugs, I got my friends out the hood, I'm rich, I buy fancy shit, I hate law enforcement.

These 2000 style street rappers are cringe at this point. Chicago and NYC drill rappers actually killing people and shit. Florida rappers are actually killing people. Atlanta rappers are actually killing people.

I don't wanna hear no shit about cooking shit on the stove from no 35 plus year old man that live in a gated community.

If I wanna hear street shit, I'll get it from an actual active street motherfucker with cases and shit.

King Von got dead bodies, I'ma listen to him.

I don't know, I think that's why I stopped caring about rappers that can actually rap, it's all the same shit, I heard it all before.

At least the mumble and autotune motherfuckers be on different shit.

These rappers that can rap, to me, at this point, are tiring as hell.

Last edited:
Nothing at this point.

I don't even get why he still rapping. He ran out of things to say after American Gangster.

He was never the most creative rapper or had an artist vision that was so singular, it was engrossing.

He was a great stereotypical street rapper that sold a very American, rags to riches tale. We heard Jay Z stop rapping about drug dealing multiple times throughout his career and it was terrible.

Him and all the other street rappers of his generation need to let it go.

Nobody wanna hear this shit. It's 20 plus years of the same shit.

I sold drugs, I got my friends out the hood, I'm rich, I buy fancy shit, I hate law enforcement.

I don't know, I think that's why I stopped caring about rappers that can actually rap, it's a the same shit, I heard it all before.

At least the mumble and autotune motherfuckers be on different shit.

These rappers that can rap, to me, at this point, are tiring as hell.
Ehhh I don't know about let it go. The way he was dancing on that jay electronica album. Dancing on ape shit. Jay still has plenty of rap in him.
It seems he's talking about his life you can't get mad at him for that... 🤣🤣🤣 what the mumble rappers be on besides drugs and murder c'mon man

Ehhh I don't know about let it go. The way he was dancing on that jay electronica album. Dancing on ape shit. Jay still has plenty of rap in him.
It seems he's talking about his life you can't get mad at him for that... 🤣🤣🤣 what the mumble rappers be on besides drugs and murder c'mon man

At least drugs and murder is delivered in an interesting way.

Like I said, all these rappers from the 2000s still holding on and rapping, is the equivalent of Jordan on the Wizards.

Like, if you excited for a Jay Z verse, feel the need for a Jay Z verse on your project, you are washed.

What does a rich 40 plus year old man with a wife and kids have to say that is actually interesting?

Ain't nothing artistically relevant has come from a motherfucker that has won at life. Jay Z got a superstar wife and rich ass kids.

I like artists with drug habits, criminal records, multiple baby mommas, fucked up family life, impoverished, mental health issues...

Things that's give motherfuckers inspiration.

Lol, people were hyping the shit out of 4:44. Who the fuck thought listening to a motherfucker apologize to his wife, talk about how rich he is and justify his actions was a good experience?

Lol who wanna hear a happy rich motherfucker therapist sessions? Apologizing for insulting women because he got a daughter, nigga fuck you. The hoes loved Big Pimpin'.

That's why I like Future, he fuck his life up on purpose so he can entertain motherfuckers like me.

That's why I like Durk, everybody he know be dying each year and he cheat on his girl, I know the music gonna be good.

That's why I fucked with King Von slow ass, imprisoned, baby momma drama and he killed people. The best gangster rap to come out in last 20 years.

That's why I fuck with Thugger, I knew he was a killer because nobody said shit when he was wearing dresses and putting on fingernail polish. Nobody did shit when he had Wayne's tour bus shot up. All them got damn kids.

I don't need to hear no motherfucker like Jay Z rapping. He basically an old happy rich White man now. He graduated.

Lol motherfucker still wanna rap about cooking crack while he rich as fuck at 40 plus. He be having brunches and shit.

Last edited:

Like I said, all these rappers from the 2000s still holding on and rapping, is the equivalent of Jordan on the Wizards.

Like, if you excited for a Jay Z verse, feel the need for a Jay Z verse on your project, you are washed.

What does a rich 40 plus year old man with a wife and kids have to say that is actually interesting?

Ain't nothing artistically relevant has come from a motherfucker that has won at life. Jay Z got a superstar wife, rich as kids.

I like artists with drug habits, criminal records, multiple baby mommas, fucked up family life, impoverished...

Lol, people were hyping the shit out of 4:44. Who the fuck thought listening to a motherfucker apologize to his wife, talk about how rich he is and justify his actions was a good experience?

Lol who wanna hear a happy rich motherfucker therapist sessions? Apologizing for insulting women because he got a daughter, nigga fuck you. The hoes loved Big Pimpin'.

That's why I like Future, he fuck his life on purpose so he can entertain motherfucker.

That's why I like Durk, everybody he know be dying each year and he cheat on his girl, I know the music gonna be good.

That's why I fucked with King Von slow ass, baby momma drama and he killed people.

That's why I fuck with Thugger, I knew he was a killer because nobody said shit when he was wearing dresses and putting on fingernail polish. Nobody did shit when he had Wayne's tour bus shot up.

I don't need to hear no motherfucker like Jay Z rapping. He basically an old happy rich White man now. He graduated.

Lol motherfucker still wanna rap about cooking crack at 40 plus, but he be having brunches and shit.
Man what kinda I don't wanna hear about Good things in life kinda post is this🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't wanna hear you beat cancer I wanna hear how chemo bussing yo ass.
I don't wanna hear how you made all your friends rich tell my how your homeboy fukkin yo moms
I get what you mean about the interesting part kinda. But at the same time nah🤣🤣🤣

Ain't nothing artistically relevant has come from a motherfucker that has won at life. Jay Z got a superstar wife, rich as kids.

I like artists with drug habits, criminal records, multiple baby mommas, fucked up family life, impoverished...

That's why I like Future, he fuck his life on purpose so he can entertain motherfucker.

That's why I fucked with King Von slow ass, baby momma drama and he killed people.

That's why I fuck with Thugger, I knew he was a killer because nobody said shit when he was wearing dresses and putting on fingernail polish. Nobody did shit when he had Wayne's tour bus shot up.

Lol motherfucker still wanna rap about cooking crack at 40 plus, but he be having brunches and shit.

I agree and disagree at the same time lol. I get what you're saying about an old rapper not having interesting content anymore because they super successful and dont live that life anymore, and thats a fair criticism

but I'm also a fan of the actual art of rapping so even if Jay aint rhyming about anything new at this point I still enjoy seeing what rhyme schemes and flows hes gonna come with...so even if its not as interesting overall theres still value in the craft to me

Back