Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW DJ Khaled - GOD DID

Man what kinda I don't wanna hear about Good things in life kinda post is this🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't wanna hear you beat cancer I wanna hear how chemo bussing yo ass.
I don't wanna hear how you made all your friends rich tell my how your homeboy fukkin yo moms
I get what you mean about the interesting part kinda. But at the same time nah🤣🤣🤣

I don't wanna hear about the good shit in life? Where is the fun in that.

All the fun and exciting shit in life is the terrible shit. Drugs, meaningless sex, fucked up relationships, and violence.

Like, even conscious rappers be rapping about the same shit, they just make the shit sound depressing.

Let's put it this way, ain't no Hip Hop song gonna go number one, talking about being happy and chilling with your family lol

If nobody dying, if nobody getting fucked, if nobody doing or selling drugs, if nobody getting flexed on, ain't gonna go.

Hip Hop is all about the id. Pure animalistic human impulses about fucking, fighting and status. That's why it's popular. It's easy to make, and it taps into the shit that drives all human activity in a simple way. That's why Hip Hop is for young people, 14 to 25 and male dominated. You get filters when you become an adult. You just ain't thinking about fucking, fighting and status in a simple ass way.

Even in corny ass Get Jiggy With It which went number 1, Will Smith is rapping about luxury items, designer clothes and pulling a bitch.

People can deny it all they want and say they care about positive representation in media and art...

But that shit is boring.

All the best art in the world is about some terrible terrible shit.

Comic books wasn't shit until Gwen Stacy died.

Hip Hop didn't takeover until gangster rap.

The best American movie of all time is the fucking Godfather.

All of the classic Disney movies got orphans and shit in it.

Nobody wants positive ass shit in they art and media.

Niggas do this every time Jay drop a verse that has everywhere but here in a frenzy .

Say it was aight, overhyped, etc. then when the next one drops say the new one is under the old one they originally said wasn’t hot. Rinse and repeat.

Niggas did it with DDA, What’s Free, Nip joint, etc 🥱

Rolling Stones playing their old hits tho nobody asking them for new shit, not the same at all
It ain't much of a difference.. we definitely put a cap on our own genre . Jay can clearly rap still rakim can't do this
Kane can't do this
LL can't do this
When you're nice you're nice and jay still nice.
He just in a space where only a few gonna appreciate what he saying

It ain't much of a difference.. we definitely put a cap on our own genre . Jay can clearly rap still rakim can't do this
Kane can't do this
LL can't do this
When you're nice you're nice and jay still nice.
He just in a space where only a few gonna appreciate what he saying

i mean he rap about regular boring rich adult shit. Not saying he gotta kill on tracks but I mean talking about mortgages and shit is boring. But then you got the young dudes who rap about shitting on everybody and nobody loves them. Maybe hip hop too popular to where mainstream just does not hit anymore.

"I like my rappers to really be murdering people" is certainly a take..

I ain't with the Hip Hop kayfabe.

If a rapper out here rapping about killing the opps, saying bitches ain't shit, whipping the pot...

But he really at home with his wife and kids, laying up in a gated community, watching Stranger Things...I don't wanna hear shit the man gotta say no more.

Only reason he rapping about being a super thug because he ain't creative enough to rap about anything else because he an uninteresting sonuvabitch.

That's why I can actually respect Chance the Rapper boring, uninteresting, corny ass when he got off drugs, stopped fucking bitches, and got married. He started rapping about being happy and in love with his wife. That's the shit he actually doing. Bruh come from a good two parent home, with an influential father and mother. He was a great drugged up rapper, he got his life back on track, and now he a sober corny ass dad rapper.

Being a rapper is like being a comedian, authenticity matters. This genre ain't no got damn Pop music where you can be one way in real life and sing about some other shit, no matter how popular Hip Hop gets. That's why Pop music has mostly died. Nobody wants fake ass artists, when the authenticity of Hip Hop is prevalent.

50 Cent was right. Street Hip Hop music by actual people in the streets basically the zoo. You get to experience the aggression, tenacity, anti-social behavior, without actually being threatened by it. You wouldn't want these people in your neighborhood but you don't mind listening to them rap about gunning down an opp while working out at the gym.

Sounds like something I would’ve said…..wait.
This genre is disgusting.

This is literally the ONLY genre in music where age is a deterrent.

The fucking Rolling Stones were touring till one of them died last year when he (the drummer Charlie Watts) was 80, after they have been doin their thing for 50 YEARS. And they were still selling ARENAS out.

I mean 50-60K seat venues like MetLife stadium getting sold out in like a hour (and I saw them there, so I got proof).

Fuckin Roger Waters from Pink Floyd is still doing sold-out shows. Paul McCartney could headline ANY concert he wants as The Last Beetle, and he’s like 77.

Meanwhile, y’all muhfuckas crying about who’s over and under 40 and who should be at the forefront of hip-hop based on their age and not their skill level and song appeal.

Sad, shameful shit.

I ain't with the Hip Hop kayfabe.

If a rapper out here rapping about killing the opps, saying bitches ain't shit, whipping the pot...

But he really at home with his wife and kids, laying up in a gated community, watching Stranger Things...I don't wanna hear shit the man gotta say no more.

Only reason he rapping about being a super thug because he ain't creative enough to rap about anything else because he an uninteresting sonuvabitch.

That's why I can actually respect Chance the Rapper boring, uninteresting, corny ass when he got off drugs, stopped fucking bitches, and got married. He started rapping about being happy and in love with his wife. That's the shit he actually doing. Bruh come from a good two parent home, with an influential father and mother. He was a great drugged up rapper, he got his life back on track, and now he a sober corny ass dad rapper.

Being a rapper is like being a comedian, authenticity matters. This genre ain't no got damn Pop music where you can be one way in real life and sing about some other shit, no matter how popular Hip Hop gets. That's why Pop music has mostly died. Nobody wants fake ass artists, when the authenticity of Hip Hop is prevalent.

50 Cent was right. Street Hip Hop music by actual people in the streets basically the zoo. You get to experience the aggression, tenacity, anti-social behavior, without actually being threatened by it. You wouldn't want these people in your neighborhood but you don't mind listening to them rap about gunning down an opp while working out at the gym.

Bruh you’re too old for this rap is not real life it’s a form of entertainment majority of rappers you have always heard never did any of that shit. Jayz probably sold drugs but I doubt he was fucking Scarface. You could just say you like the ratchet shit these essays ain’t needed

Back