Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW DJ Khaled - GOD DID

I like it. You can’t deny Khaled’s influence. Who else is getting Hov, Em, Yeezy, Wayne, Drake, Ross, Jada, Future, Migos, Lil Baby, 21 Savage, etc. all on the same album right now? He’s got something for everybody on this.

Same people every other album, might as well be a group🤣🤣🤣
Maybe, but look at the caliber of those people. That’s not an easy circle to continuously bring back.

I look at it like this, if the artists at the tippy top of the music industry will show up for Khaled year after year, he must be doing something right.

DJ Khaled gets the worst out of everyone.

All of his songs he cobble together are generic and uninspired.

It's like some shit you hear at the bottom of the Top 40.

It's why he didn't understand Tyler beating him. Nobody wants generic street and pop rap.

If I was a DJ, I wouldn't have access to the best rappers of my era and put them on shitty boring ass beats and have them rap about the most bland shit imaginable.

I actually construct a cohesive album with a coherent vision.

Astroworld had like 20 motherfuckers on it but it made sense. Some of them didn't even have an entire verse.

Khaled is trash as usual. He's like a super fan that has a record deal and gets all his favorite rappers to do a verse for him.

He doesn't have an artistic vision.

People just give him half assed verses and beats. He doesn't care as long as big names are associated with him.

Maybe, but look at the caliber of those people. That’s not an easy circle to continuously bring back.

I look at it like this, if the artists at the tippy top of the music industry will show up for Khaled year after year, he must be doing something right.
Or has a budget

Also, niggas should know by now what they getting when it comes to a khaled project

there'll be a few standout joints that people talk about for bout a month or so and atleast 1 or 2 anthems that'll take over the radio for the next couple of months, then once those die down he'll start hyping his next project

thats just his lane.. im cool w/ it cause he usually come through with atleast 1 anthem that I fw

They come back because Khaled projects offer an effort to clout ratio that you get nowhere else lol

You bring him your C verses and let the industry’s most effective promoter do the rest

They come back because Khaled projects offer an effort to clout ratio that you get nowhere else lol

You bring him your C verses and let the industry’s most effective promoter do the rest

Future literally sounds like he is going through the motions and doing a caricature of himself on Big Time.

Lil Baby probably wrote his verse on the way to the studio and said fuck it.

Back