Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Envioussss attempts to distance himself from scamming real estate partner

man.....this video really had Tony looking like a clown.

A quick recap of some of it.

The attorney was going over the court docs and breaking down what it means page by page and showing how Tony and his lawyer fucked up before dropping the case and i guess Tony the closer got linked to the live and was in the super chat. The attorney wasnt done with the docs but decided to pause to let him up so they can talk. Tony looked like a real fool and when TLA was trying to reason with him on how he fucked up, Tony would over talk him like he knows the law better, then tried to get gangsta and wanted to compare bank accounts lol.

TLA just closed him and said he's not here for that nonsense and had tony in his chat calling him broke lol.

If yall just wanna see him try and argue heres the vid time stamped (2:13:42)

man.....this video really had Tony looking like a clown.

A quick recap of some of it.

The attorney was going over the court docs and breaking down what it means page by page and showing how Tony and his lawyer fucked up before dropping the case and i guess Tony the closer got linked to the live and was in the super chat. The attorney wasnt done with the docs but decided to pause to let him up so they can talk. Tony looked like a real fool and when TLA was trying to reason with him on how he fucked up, Tony would over talk him like he knows the law better, then tried to get gangsta and wanted to compare bank accounts lol.

TLA just closed him and said he's not here for that nonsense and had tony in his chat calling him broke lol.

If yall just wanna see him try and argue heres the vid time stamped (2:13:42)

I’m falling asleep but it sounds like the TLA guy is trolling him cuz what Tony is saying makes sense it’s just his delivery is off… I’ll rewatch it tomorrow for clarity

I’m falling asleep but it sounds like the TLA guy is trolling him cuz what Tony is saying makes sense it’s just his delivery is off… I’ll rewatch it tomorrow for clarity
I thought the opposite. You dealing with the most important case of you life supposedly, and you giving it to an employee to look after? He refused to accept any responsibility for his fucked up case. He's blaming employees and saying how he didnt have time cuz he has a multimillion dollar business to run. And every time TLA guy tried to explain to him his point of view, Tony just starts talking over him like he's gunna bully him. Street tactics arnt gunna work on everybody. Feel bad for his employee's lol

Tony had his panties in a bunch because in the docs, it says Tonys lawyer left the case, supposedly cuz she was pregnant and Tony claims he couldn't find another lawyer to represent him and TLA speculated he might of ran outa money. Said he's seen it all the time and it doesn't make sense he couldn't find another lawyer in the whole state of NC. So when they got that part, he tried to turn it into money wars and when the TLA close him cuz he wouldn't let him talk, he was in the super chat calling TLA, broke, a bitch & saying he'll come see him for playing with his name.

Edit: when you watch the video from where i time stamped, keep watching after Tony gets closed, TLA brings up more context. He also cites another case Tony lost, where he owed someone money, told the guy he didnt have it and had to wait, so the guy sued him and won even more money.

Nah he’s not trolling

Those are legit questions.
Bruh got in his feelings.
He ain’t gotta be like that. Things happen.
I lose money sometimes too.
It’s a part of doing business.

His you move forward is important.

What Tony is doing is ruining potential business in the future and references. You don’t act out like that. Even if it’s $700k.
You got millions and bringing in more millions, that $709k ain’t shit. Smile it off, do ya suing and maintain control.

The way he acts only ignorant niggas would deal with that. People avoid niggas with emotional ceilings. If you can’t control yourself during an issue then you not ready for success.

And if we keeping it real, he makes his money from lazy niggas. I have no issue with that per se. But him delegating and losing this case is his own fault.

Wack got a point.
How you mad someone went behind your back when you doing the same?
He killed some of his own growth and access.

Hate to say it but this is why gatekeepers are needed when dealing with folk.

Before you bring someone into your network ….they need to be proven or at least vouched for.

Who did envy speak to that vouched for bruh? But you see how everyone is saying envy vouched for him to others.

Who vouched for jay that made Tony do a deal with him?

It’s a lot to learn here.

I can even understand giving someone the benefit of the doubt. But they still need to show it’s more than about the money.
At least the pina guy got pics with envy giving out turkeys…😂🤣😂🤣

All these niggas is finesser's . Tony using this as clout to promote his "course". This whats pinned on his ig page.

EarnYouLeisure got called out doing goofy shit too. One of their peoples advice for how to get money to invest was called at by @PocketWatcherJT as being fraud and people absolutely shouldnt do that. Instead of owning up to it and correcting it, they randomly run down on him in LA with a bunch of people, saying he was talking shit. Their homie literally told people to apply for a car loan on an expensive car, then taking the money and investing it instead of buying a car and they cosigned it. And people are defending them to buy their courses. We gotta stop promoting these grifters.

Wack got a point.
How you mad someone went behind your back when you doing the same?
He killed some of his own growth and access.

The same guy Tony is bragging he brought to Gillie and wallo is this same guy in the video i just posted, that was telling people to do fraud. And they're all selling courses to people. All these lames is connected.

See,

I have an issue with this.
Like lurker said, you brought bruh to them. You was cool with bank fraud …..but only mention it when the fraudster “goes behind your back”?
Then want to meet in person? He talking about manipulating but this nigga is like 6’5”. That won’t manipulate a situation?

Tony ain’t for the people.
If he can’t make money with you…..he snitching and making it look like something else.

Back