Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Envioussss attempts to distance himself from scamming real estate partner

All of them are scammer and that Jay Morrison guy been exposed several times. I even posted stuff on him, surprised he's not in jail yet. His "Tulsa Fund" was all marketing, made no money and was just paying him and his wife, crazy salaries to do nothing, if i recall.
They initially used the funds to pay themselves for work to raise the funds then pay themselves an annual fund manager fees amongst other things

Oh btw he goes by King Jay now and likens himself to Malcom X , Marcus Garvey as he is fighting for our liberation… additionally he found god as well and runs a ministry

$150 to $750 in three months?

You can’t make that type promise unless it’s already established and documented….and that’s still a bit of a gamble.

These dudes man, they pissing me off

I’m still not on the co-sign shit. Shit got me burned. And it’s crazy how people refuse to stand by who co-signed them.

We don’t know where people are in life once they see a lot of money or lack of it.

Money changes people.
You can be solid until money gets involved.
Then your history is forgotten and people want that green.

It could be a scam before envy or after envy.
A person can be solid you the one who brings you more money then scam those said person brings in.

Tony aint looking at this right. He just don’t want blame by blaming someone.

I’m still not on the co-sign shit. Shit got me burned. And it’s crazy how people refuse to stand by who co-signed them.

We don’t know where people are in life once they see a lot of money or lack of it.

Money changes people.
You can be solid until money gets involved.
Then your history is forgotten and people want that green.

It could be a scam before envy or after envy.
A person can be solid you the one who brings you more money then scam those said person brings in.

Tony aint looking at this right. He just don’t want blame by blaming someone.
U know how it is ppl see a nigga like Envy they think has Money and he says hey you want to get like me …. U need to follow this guy and ppl be hooked

Tony the Closer said wallo told him that Greg Big Bizzzzzness Parker was a scammer then months later had him on the show selling his scam to ppl

Back