DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

Holy shit that nigga posture so bad he actually look swole..

this nigga life is 24/7 neck pain.

look where his head and neck sit then turn sideways and look at yourn……he lives in constant pain.

All that money and no pain tolerance to get himself readjusted…

Y’all scared of a nigga that’s scared of his own clippers giving him a keloid scar on his big toe.

Holy shit that nigga posture so bad he actually look swole..

this nigga life is 24/7 neck pain.

look where his head and neck sit then turn sideways and look at yourn……he lives in constant pain.

All that money and no pain tolerance to get himself readjusted…

Y’all scared of a nigga that’s scared of his own clippers giving him a keloid scar on his big toe.

damn bro you might be right

nigga voice got mad bass in it when he yellin at hoes.

This is very true. I'll never forget how this dude pumped his chest at a ting on that fresh&fit podcast where she ended up flashing a pistol and had him ducking for cover lol.

For the most part, he's cool, still learning and growing but all that rough and tough movement up on women gotta chill.

This is very true. I'll never forget how this dude pumped his chest at a ting on that fresh&fit podcast where she ended up flashing a pistol and had him ducking for cover lol.

For the most part, he's cool, still learning and growing but all that rough and tough movement up on women gotta chill.

Nigga voice was quivering when he was talking about Desus and Mero from his moms basement, but woofin' at a broad in his face. That's the type of dude that would beat a broads ass.

Cash money says he ends up with DV charges in the next couple of years.

I told y'all. AK is a Jersey dude. Them up North dudes are used to chicks yelling at them and being physical.

I would've left shorty in the club, blocked and deleted and enjoy my night.

The last girl AK was with, Angelica or whatever tried to stab him.

I guess he likes crazy White Latina chicks.

And AK is way nicer than me because I would've let that girl get jumped.

Last edited:
I told y'all. AK is a Jersey dude. Them up North dudes are used to chicks yelling at them and being physical.

I would've left shorty in the club, blocked and deleted and enjoy my night.

The last girl AK was with, Angelica or whatever tried to stab him.

I guess he likes crazy White Latina chicks.

And AK is way nicer than me because I would've let that girl get jumped.

With the cameras rolling? No you wouldn't lol...

With the cameras rolling? No you wouldn't lol...

Yes I would.

Why would I stay there?

If shorty wanna fight, I'ma let her fight. Ain't my responsibility to break shit up.

Let shorty face the repercussions for being a sloppy drunk annoying bitch.

That's the problem with people today, everybody tryna detour fate and not let people feel the consequences of their recklessness. So they keep doing the shit. Nah mayne, you wanna help someone? Let them feel the pain.

Nah man, I wouldn't be doing all that hooting and hollering over a bitch, I let them big bitches whip her ass and enjoy my life.

I'll be on YouTube the next day, talking about damn, shorty got her ass whipped like she deserved to. And nah she ain't my girl no more.

Reactions: Bender Rodriguez
Yes I would.

Why would I stay there?

Because you are very famous, corporate sponsors and shit and she's a girl that YOU claim, that's why... you protecting yourself more than her at that point.

But, cool bro. 🙂

so lemme ask y'all this, is there a difference between a 30 year old male teacher sleeping with his 14 year old female student vs a 30 year old female teacher sleeping with her 14 year old male student?