Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Dishwasher vs Hand Wash

Dish washer vs Hand Wash

• Hand Wash

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Dish Washer

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
Run it back. Handwashing don't guarantee shit clean either.
Yes it does when you can see and double check to make sure it's clean handwashing it right then an there.

Where else you gotta hope that dish washer cleaned it well after taking it out.

So, therefore, I'll take my chances to hand wash it since I can see and make sure its clean thoroughly in front of me.

DF is you washing that takes an half hour and makes you sweaty?
The water don’t be hot? You don’t wash pots and plates and utensils? Overall that shit not gonna take just 10 mins lol

also use a dishwasher and I bet you’ll never want to wash dishes again

how many of y’all niggas letting the dishes “soak”? When it’s y’all being lazy as shit? Lmao

I got one soaking right now. That's just me being lazy.
Facts and I do it all the time. Even pops that be hard to clean which a dish washer would never be able to clean it all out.

I use steel wool and a soap pad cleaning pots to make sure its thoroughly clean.

Plus not ever pot can be clean in the dishwasher depending on what you cook and the size of that pot.

Yes it does when you can see and double check to make sure it's clean handwashing it right then an there.

Where else you gotta hope that dish washer cleaned it well after taking it out.

So, therefore, I'll take my chances to hand wash it since I can see and make sure its clean thoroughly in front of me.

A dish that looks clean ain’t the same as one that is clean

Dishwasher. I'm not above hand washing something if I need the shit right then and there ain't enough dishes to run the dishwasher.

Quick question though...

When I was a kid, we had a perfectly good dishwasher, but my mom told me and my sister 'Fuck outta here. That shit use too much water. Wash them shits by hand!'?

Just me?

Dishwasher. I'm not above hand washing something if I need the shit right then and there ain't enough dishes to run the dishwasher.

Quick question though...

When I was a kid, we had a perfectly good dishwasher, but my mom told me and my sister 'Fuck outta here. That shit use too much water. Wash them shits by hand!'?

Just me?
Yea it does use more waters than just hand washing but it's worth it

Quick question though...

Just me?
Yeah, that's true because I remember my mother telling me the same as a kid.

Why would you have to wait? Hit the button on your way out the house or before going to sleep
Still have to wait. Wash them up and you're done in 20min or less plus I saved money on hydro not letting a machine do dishes for an hour.

Back