Poll Dishwasher vs Hand Wash

Dish washer vs Hand Wash

• Hand Wash

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Dish Washer

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters

Phillykingransom

So, which one you would prefer when it comes to washing dishes?

I've been hand washing my dishes for years and haven't used a dishwasher much or hardly at all.

Dish washer. I'll eat out of disposable shit just to avoid washing dishes. Fuck that shit.

The easiest thing to do is just wash as your cooking to minimize the mess but I gotta be in that mode.

Yall wash chicken in a ya sink or pour the wash in it then handwash ya dishes with that shit.

Lie to me.

I don’t wash chicken unless it’s has that slimey texture... then I use Comet to clean my sink afterwards. and I keep my water on low so it doesn’t splash.

Dish washer. I'll eat out of disposable shit just to avoid washing dishes. Fuck that shit.

The easiest thing to do is just wash as your cooking to minimize the mess but I gotta be in that mode.

We use paper plates all day everyday. With 9 people in the house it became too much to keep up with. I’d rather pay for plates on a biweekly basis than wash them everyday

I don’t wash chicken unless it’s has that slimey texture... then I use Comet to clean my sink afterwards. and I keep my water on low so it doesn’t splash.

Yeah I stopped washing chicken maybe a year or 2 ago. Just throw that shit in a dry rub or marinade and into the air fryer.

We use paper plates all day everyday. With 9 people in the house it became too much to keep up with. I’d rather pay for plates on a biweekly basis than wash them everyday

Yeah my boys parents used to do that shit. Nobody wanted to wash dishes so it was paper plates, bowls, plastic forks and spoons, Dixie cups. Shit was was wild lmao.

Or smart...

Like the actual decision to buy a dishwasher is the laziest decision in the fucking world....

Like who has a sit down conversation about how it's better spend a couple hundred to avoid a very minor inconvenience??

Most people got a place where it was already built in.... Or their lazy ass parents made a full measure on what they was tied of ??‍♂️

Its cool because people are lazy to not want to hand wash their dishes and that's fine. Then again, I can see people being mad as shit if the power was to go out and they had to hand wash their dishes.

Back