Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISCUSSION - Why Shouldn't Men Cry??..

I don't mind crying from men. Healthy emotions should be encouraged especially in the black community. Being able to express sadness, sorrow, pain, and/or anguish through the natural reaction of tears shouldn't be condemned.

I see.

This the same person you would give your left kidney, take on her school debt, pay for her school advancement etc.

I think crying over losing your best friend on top of her decision can't be separate, you don't think it goes hand and hand?

all the stuff aside that you just mentioned

i couldnt imagine being with someone for an extended period of time and you're not emotionally invested

thats just strange to me. if for no other reason than the fact that a huge emotional investment is leaving your life...whether it was on bad terms, amicable or whatever, to sit there and think someone wouldnt cry is just nonsense to me

or maybe i have it wrong

@Chi-Town B, are you saying dont cry in front of her or dont cry period? B/c im at a loss for words if someone tells you to never cry over a female. Are there any exceptions to that rule?

man my wife say she leaving.... i'm turning around like

giphy.gif

I see.

This the same person you would give your left kidney, take on her school debt, pay for her school advancement etc.

I think crying over losing your best friend on top of her decision can't be separate, you don't think it goes hand and hand?
I don't think she owes me a reason for not wanting to be with me. If she can't explain it than she can't. So there isn't going to be anger in that. Nor am I a person that is going to impede on a person's chase for happiness. My emotion would only come from the loss of our situation and not even our friendship because we were friends before and we could possible be friends afterwards. Even if she told me why she was leaving me it probably wouldn't make sense to me unless I did something to cause it and then there is no reason for her to have to explain.

I'm not going to say that dudes who cry over women are wrong, that's how they deal with it. It's just not in my nature to do so.

I just don't see the problem with a man crying, sometimes life gets the best of us. Men are human and we expect them to live up to our expectations, what society expects when they walk out the door AND they can't even cry to express themselves? Nah, I can't get with that.
I know me, if I'm hurting and I need to cry then that's what I'm going to do. Now I'm not saying sit around and watch sad movies, eating a pint of ice cream and cry.

I just don't see the problem with a man crying, sometimes life gets the best of us. Men are human and we expect them to live up to our expectations, what society expects when they walk out the door AND they can't even cry to express themselves? Nah, I can't get with that.
I know me, if I'm hurting and I need to cry then that's what I'm going to do. Now I'm not saying sit around and watch sad movies, eating a pint of ice cream and cry.

If ur dude cries once a week, u would be cool with it?

If ur dude cries once a week, u would be cool with it?
I would talk to him to see WHY he is crying so much. I've realized that people carry the weight of things from their childhood into their adulthood and relationships all the time.

I would talk to him to see WHY he is crying so much. I've realized that people carry the weight of things from their childhood into their adulthood and relationships all the time.
Say it louder Meeks

Page 2: Goldie vs AP.....what's the actual discussion. Define.......

So far, so lost

He still hasn't answered

I asked him to define little shit

Back