Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISCUSSION - Why Shouldn't Men Cry??..

If you breaking down because your car fucked up, or a woman rejects you or you get passed over for something that went to someone else then that's a problem. Only times tears should be streaming down a man face is when he's dealing with death or losing his job and about to be homeless. Something of that magnitude. Nobody should be crying over every damn thing, man or woman.

If you breaking down because your car fucked up, or a woman rejects you or you get passed over for something that went to someone else then that's a problem. Only times tears should be streaming down a man face is when he's dealing with death or losing his job and about to be homeless. Something of that magnitude. Nobody should be crying over every damn thing, man or woman.

Quoted just because it's worth being said twice. Couldn't have said it better myself @Chi-Town B

I shed tears a couple of weeks ago when I saw my wife walking towards me in her wedding dress. I cried the day my son was born. I cried when we buried my mother in law. There are distinct moments when the emotions of the situation caused me to shed tears. The regular stress of life or anger over situations are not crying events for me. It doesn't mean I am devoid of emotion it just means that what I consider to be regular life things don't make me cry. That doesn't make me any stronger than anoyone else. If you are sitting in your bed with snot dripping crying on a regular basis then you are sensitive and that is ok. Nothing wrong with it. But if you come from the gutter/ bottom and you are not there anymore and you crying because your girl is mad at you than you probabaly are a bit too emotional in my opinion.

Wife wants a divorce after 2 years or after 10 years or so, and all she has when asked why does she wants the the divorce she states, "She just isn't happy anymore and can't continue on", and you the husband want a better reason and won't accept that"

Is this a crying moment?

Wife wants a divorce after 2 years or after 10 years or so, and all she has when asked why does she wants the the divorce she states, "She just isn't happy anymore and can't continue on", and you the husband want a better reason and won't accept that"

Is this a crying moment?

No, you can be down but you can't start crying and shit

Is this a crying moment?

#Coldworld.

It can be for some and there is nothing wrong with it if he decides to.

Men are not machines, as much as they try and act like it for US (women and children).

They have emotions just like everyone else. It's just taboo in the eyes of society for a man to cry. The narrative is that it is a sign of weakness and that is not always the case.

Short answer, There is nothing wrong with a man crying and who are we to say what is an acceptable reason/time or not?

#Coldworld.

It can be for some and there is nothing wrong with it if he decides to.

Men are not machines, as much as they try and act like it for US (women and children).

They have emotions just like everyone else. It's just taboo in the eyes of society for a man to cry. The narrative is that it is a sign of weakness and that is not always the case.

Short answer, There is nothing wrong with a man crying and who are we to say what is an acceptable reason/time or not?

Agreed.

In the example I posted, imo, I think the husband has every reason to shed some tears about his wife asking for a divorce. Hell I can see the dude getting on his knees begging her not to divorce and leave him if he truly loved her when he was up on that alter confessing it

Is this a crying moment?
Absolutely not for me. I would not cry because of the reason you stated but I might cry because our situation is over. I think there is a big difference between crying because something is not going your way and the emotion that occurs because you feel a sense of loss.

Absolutely not for me.

I'm curious big dog, why you not shedding tears over the fact your wife wants a divorce and all she can say is, she isn't happy anymore after you done did x, y, and z for her to be happy, you happy and think everything is good?

You ain't fighting to keep your best friend?

I thought loving someone unconditionally would bring out tears when they depart away

I'm curious big dog, why you not shedding tears over the fact your wife wants a divorce and all she can say is, she isn't happy anymore after you done did x, y, and z?

You ain't fighting to keep your best friend?

I thought loving someone unconditionally would bring out tears when they depart away
I edited the above response.

WOW @ chitown post

I was raised that men don't cry over women. Being down that she's leaving isn't the same as crying. All that boo hooing, GTFO with that bullshit. The woman not in love with you anymore and nothing said in that moment will change things so you go lessen yourself by turning on the water works and begging somebody to stay.

Absolutely not for me. I would not cry because of the reason you stated but I might cry because our situation is over. I think there is a big difference between crying because something is not going your way and the emotion that occurs because you feel a sense of loss.

I see.

This the same person you would give your left kidney, take on her school debt, pay for her school advancement etc.

I think crying over losing your best friend on top of her decision can't be separate, you don't think it goes hand and hand?

AP you can wack all the posts you want that's how it is with me and my family, We don't have to share the same opinion especially when you don't ever give one

Back