DIDDYWATCH: No Bail, Straight to Jail Until Trial

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.

All the butt talk nh

dead-my-honest-reaction.gif

The 'journalism' industry is so fucked up now you're not sure what's real. It's hard to find any real information about the Diddy case because there is a plethora of fake news you have to wade through. Folks writing whole essays about personal encounters that never happened, folks tweeting about fake shit they've never seen, youtube being polluted with fictional, manufactured stories just to get you to click. Disgruntled ex-employees and voodoo-practicing backup singers doing 2-hour interviews full of ducktales.

Even when there isn't a story there journalists have to make up shit to get people to watch/click. (like the whole thing about Haitians eating pets) Our school system is so fucked up that you have people dumb enough to fall for all of this.

Random guy on twitter:

"OMG GUYZ I saw the Diddy freakoff tapes....and....omg! Beyonce is taking it up the ass! Subscribe to my level 3-tier patreon to see the video!"

The 'journalism' industry is so fucked up now you're not sure what's real. It's hard to find any real information about the Diddy case because there is a plethora of fake news you have to wade through. Folks writing whole essays about personal encounters that never happened, folks tweeting about fake shit they've never seen, youtube being polluted with fictional, manufactured stories just to get you to click. Disgruntled ex-employees and voodoo-practicing backup singers doing 2-hour interviews full of ducktales.

Even when there isn't a story there journalists have to make up shit to get people to watch/click. (like the whole thing about Haitians eating pets) Our school system is so fucked up that you have people dumb enough to fall for all of this.

Random guy on twitter:

"OMG GUYZ I saw the Diddy freakoff tapes....and....omg! Beyonce is taking it up the ass! Subscribe to my level 3-tier patreon to see the video!"
I brought this up on the ABW a few months ago. That there's probably no way a defendant can have a fair trial (in a high level or celebrity case) due to social media and everyone is a "journalist"

That level of cockiness and disregard to share a rape video with other people is pretty astounding

The ones that saw it are fucked up for not reporting it

Also went through the "inside the wild white parties" and there's a ton of big name celebs... wonder how many celebs he has on film doing something messed up

Back