DIDDYWATCH: No Bail, Straight to Jail Until Trial

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
But why you think puff won't do a day? @Rubato

I know @Old Man Cain worried about being on the tapes but what's up w you? 🤔
His trial would be far too damaging to far too many powerful people. There will be no trial. The “suicide watch” smoke signal has already been sent up to alert mfs that it’s open season on buddy.

If he doesn’t get killed it’s because they were able to identify a less violent loophole, but there will be no trial.

His trial would be far too damaging to far too many powerful people. There will be no trial. The “suicide watch” smoke signal has already been sent up to alert mfs that it’s open season on buddy.

If he doesn’t get killed it’s because they were able to identify a less violent loophole, but there will be no trial.
1727027149378.jpeg

I’m not saying this is impossible but stranger things have happened.

I think the importance of puff and people that may have been at these freak offs is overblown. There's no conspiracy to kill puff before trial lol.

Vast difference between what and who Epstein was playing w and what and who puff was playing w.

He's not leaving prison anytime soon imo.

I think the importance of puff and people that may have been at these freak offs is overblown. There's no conspiracy to kill puff before trial lol.

Vast difference between what and who Epstein was playing w and what and who puff was playing w.

At worst, Puff crossed some legal lines in his escapades which can be fought in court (still a POS for things he's not even charged for). There was no redeeming Epstein. You right... ppl are blowing this up to the point that otherwise bogus conspiracy theories can seem factual. Trump's charges are far less defensible from a legal standpoint, and may Allah bless the wrestling business if Vince gets pinched.

That shit gotta be AI. Ain't him and D Wade besties? #PrayForZaya

EDIT: @Black_Samson Step your research game up B.
AI gonna tear a whole in this new Gen. Wether it fake or not... they gonna believe it real.

Like when I came up (39) you knew not yo trust Wikipedia. Now it's straight say some shit repeat it til the masses believe. Word to trump. AI ain't no where it need to be for you to trust it..

🤣

Exactly. Epstein and the DC madam were killed because they both had rich/powerful clients. The elites don't care about Puffy and will just make sure none of it ties to their interests

Back