Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: No Bail, Straight to Jail Until Trial

test

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
That’s not what suicide watch is for. You notice how it’s always announced to the press even when there’s no need for the public to know?

It’s a signal. A signal to any “interests” who feel they are better off with this person not making it to trial. If the right people want him eliminated, he will be.
1000% dog whistling

Just a cover for when he ends up dead

I’ve been seeing a lot of the discussion around Candace Owens here and in another thread. If she’s right, she’s right.

She can be a grifting coon and be right about certain things. Two things can be true. Her motives are definitely shady though. She always runs back to black people once she gets her wake up call.

There are plenty of other people with those opinions, we don’t need to keep giving Candice Owens out of all of them a spotlight. You choose your coon skinned bed your voice is no longer valid for me. We got a bad habit of propping up bad actors all for the sake of pushing agendas on this website.

There are plenty of other people with those opinions, we don’t need to keep giving Candice Owens out of all of them a spotlight. You choose your coon skinned bed your voice is no longer valid for me. We got a bad habit of propping up bad actors all for the sake of pushing agendas on this website.
lol facts

Good point.

Back