Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
While I want niggas in jail, I hate that it’s not about the wrong the person did.

It’s more about self preservation and payback.

Why you ain’t have an issue about what was happening then?

Or did you partake in the festivities?

Did the nigga say he left at anytime or wasn’t ok with it and couldn’t witness what was going on?

Nigga actually said “ let’s go see what puff doing .”

Nigga belongs in jail

Gross. On one hand im glad muhfuckas coming out and exposing dude to be a fuckin creep but at at the same time.. All these niggas that wanna speak now was in some ways complicit in his behavior so by exposing him they exposing themselves too.

Get all these predators and fuckin enablers the fuck outa here yo

I agree with you. Mark curry been speaking out about Diddy for a while now. Nigga wrote an entire book in like 2009 about him.

Gross. On one hand im glad muhfuckas coming out and exposing dude to be a fuckin creep but at at the same time.. All these niggas that wanna speak now was in some ways complicit in his behavior so by exposing him they exposing themselves too.

Get all these predators and fuckin enablers the fuck outa here yo
Bruh...... That's why I'm not paying none of these niggas any attention. The bodyguards, the random goofball or ex rappers. If y'all saw all this foul shit go down and said nothing for 20+ years you're just as dirty if not dirtier.

Capitalizing off a moment by putting out a doc is not the same as exposing a lifestyle to warn and protect and get justice.

And could be used to get a trial thrown out by swaying public opinion thus creating a tainted jury pool .

At least wait ti drop it after the trial

Back