Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was trolling Dos. Calm down. It's been a consistent thing for a while now hence the "lol". Although it's hilarious that me posting something saying somebody is innocent brought that reaction out of you

I don't see what's hilarious about it. Your posting habits have been consistent too, which is why I didn't think it was a joke. Whether she's innocent or not isn't the issue. The issue was that you (supposedly jokingly) were implying that he was wrong for not believing her despite the fact that she's played both sides in the past.

I don't see what's hilarious about it. Your posting habits have been consistent too, which is why I didn't think it was a joke. Whether she's innocent or not isn't the issue. The issue was that you (supposedly jokingly) were implying that he was wrong for not believing her despite the fact that she's played both sides in the past.

The hilarity is Dos himself and his reactions. Not everything has some deep meaning to it. You just took it too seriously. You're also still wrong with the whole blindly belief thing but that's already been explained before. You can choose to keep being wrong about that

I agree

I just don’t like how he’s getting a pass on the grand scheme.

Jay does get called out for it by a certain section of people. For Beyonce, Foxy and the Aaliyah rumors. The only issue is it's mainly done by the large group of Beyonce fans who don't like him. So instead of concern for the women it comes off as simply hating Jay Z for everything that led up to the Lemonade/4:44 albums. That's why it falls flat. Her own fan base is largely to blame for it not being taken more seriously

Some chick made a video on tiktok and said that we really need to start paying attention to who 50 don’t fuck wit, said he ain’t miss yet and then gave a run down of the times he said he ain’t like a person, just for years later the person to be exposed as a piece of shit

So they moving away based off allegations or because of the settlement?

I think he did all that shit but he wasn’t convicted.

If the judge ain’t from the hammer in it. It sets a bad precedent

Perception is reality

“ No matter if he said it or not, ppl think he said” Snoop
It's a shame this quote is reality..

Bill goofy ass went to prison over a hearsay with absolutely no proof from damn near 50yrs ago. I'm all for throwing the book at these weirdos BUT just cause someone said you did it shouldn't mean you're automatically guilty.

Then you have the bodyguards talking. Bruh so y'all niggas was cool with all the shit going down at first when the checks was coming. Niggas part ways now so and so is the devil's. My nigga then you goofy bastards was demons because you could stopped it or said something.

Also 50 doing his thing is wild knowing he was accused of beating up both his baby moms and burning down one of their homes.

When you take emotions out of this and really look at this shit and see who's talking the most and going extra hard ie Audrey Oday (sp), 50, Bodyguards, and random TikTok detectives. You realize....... "everybody is dirty"- Cain

It's a shame this quote is reality..

Bill goofy ass went to prison over a hearsay with absolutely no proof from damn near 50yrs ago. I'm all for throwing the book at these weirdos BUT just cause someone said you did it shouldn't mean you're automatically guilty.

Then you have the bodyguards talking. Bruh so y'all niggas was cool with all the shit going down at first when the checks was coming. Niggas part ways now so and so is the devil's. My nigga then you goofy bastards was demons because you could stopped it or said something.

Also 50 doing his thing is wild knowing he was accused of beating up both his baby moms and burning down one of their homes.

When you take emotions out of this and really look at this shit and see who's talking the most and going extra hard ie Audrey Oday (sp), 50, Bodyguards, and random TikTok detectives. You realize....... "everybody is dirty"- Cain
All on point
If you take the emotions out of a lot of things niggas will see clearly.

Back