Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
So her saying it never happened means she's lying? You just don't believe nothing a woman says even when it exonerate somebody lol

Come on bruh really? So you don't see the problem with not questioning the truth of something a chick says when she's also said the opposite? Honestly, what would it take for you not to just blindly side with a chick in one of these matters?

So her saying it never happened means she's lying? You just don't believe nothing a woman says even when it exonerate somebody lol
See this that fuck shit.

Nigga she said it out her own mouth.
Now she saying it never happened.

Crazy how I believed her first and been calling out jayz but you only see what you want.

attitude-neck.gif
Jay gave Foxy the bag and an NDA

Case closed

Come on bruh really? So you don't see the problem with not questioning the truth of something a chick says when she's also said the opposite? Honestly, what would it take for you not to just blindly side with a chick in one of these matters?

I was trolling Dos. Calm down. It's been a consistent thing for a while now hence the "lol". Although it's hilarious that me posting something saying somebody is innocent brought that reaction out of you

See this that fuck shit.

Nigga she said it out her own mouth.
Now she saying it never happened.

Crazy how I believed her first and been calling out jayz but you only see what you want.

Lol I mean if you really wanna call put Jay Z there's one glaringly obvious example. He calls her his wife.

Back