Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Homes raided/Whiteman Arrested/Stevie J implicated

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
My borough takin Ls left and right. If you a hip hop head, a street cat, and a Black man in general defending Puff... you may as well ask him for a copy of the Stevie J tape.
So you’re saying he’s guilty of everything they accuse him of doing, and he doesn’t deserve a fair trial in court? He should be thrown in jail immediately is that what you’re saying?

Last edited:
So you’re saying he’s guilty of everything they accuse him of doing, and he doesn’t deserve a fair trial in court? He should be thrown in jail now is that what you’re saying?
Maino is not a court appointed judge... he's Brooklyn cat that put hands and feet on dudes for a lot less. All this energy for niggas that call him pussy, but he'll go to bat for a nigga that would treat him like he actually has a pussy. Unless he can prove to me them screenshots are fake, there's nothing to talk about. Fuck the accusations btw, even having that shit in your possession is dishonorable as a man.

Now we got people who would never get invited to a rich and famous persons party, telling us how people get invited.

This is the worst part about when shit like this happens, got nobodies flooding IG/Twitter/TikTok/No name podcasts trying to get their 15 min of fame, by spreading rumors or talking nonsense conspiracies. Some of them better hope they dont get sued

Let us not forget the time Diddy took Xzibit and Superhead to a gay bar in Miami, pulled X to the side and warned him that Superhead liked to put fingers in men's butts and tape it.

Yea Imma have to side with Diddy on this one and side eye this story from Xzibit. The club he named that they went to, Club Space. It isnt a gay club and never was, its a EDM club thats been around a long time and is well known down here. Its an after hours spot that closes at like 11am that everyone goes to after the other bars close. So all kinds of people end up there

This what I dont under stand about niggas, how you go to Miami and are shocked theres a gay couple at a popular night club on new years. There mad gay people all over Miami & especially South Beach and out of towners that frequent those areas to visit always act shocked when they see some gay shit. Now I also gotta question the other part of the story of the alleged naked gay just dancing. Wouldn't surprised me if it was some drunk guy with his shirt off, but X is so homophobic he just ran out.

Yea Imma have to side with Diddy on this one and side eye this story from Xzibit. The club he named that they went to, Club Space. It isnt a gay club and never was, its a EDM club thats been around a long time and is well known down here. Its an after hours spot that closes at like 11am that everyone goes to after the other bars close. So all kinds of people end up there

This what I dont under stand about niggas, how you go to Miami and are shocked theres a gay couple at a popular night club on new years. There mad gay people all over Miami & especially South Beach and out of towners that frequent those areas to visit always act shocked when they see some gay shit. Now I also gotta question the other part of the story of the alleged naked gay just dancing. Wouldn't surprised me if it was some drunk guy with his shirt off, but X is so homophobic he just ran out.

So just skip over the whole part about Superhead "diddying" Puffy's bootyhole and taking pics of it huh?

Now we got people who would never get invited to a rich and famous persons party, telling us how people get invited.

This is the worst part about when shit like this happens, got nobodies flooding IG/Twitter/TikTok/No name podcasts trying to get their 15 min of fame, by spreading rumors or talking nonsense conspiracies. Some of them better hope they dont get sued

Gold selling artist formerly on Bad Boy, spent three seasons on a top rated reality show with Puffy leading up to and after said album's release, toured for the album and all...

"nobodies trying to get their 15 min of fame..."

math-zack-galifianakis.gif

So just skip over the whole part about Superhead "diddying" Puffy's bootyhole and taking pics of it huh?
Of course I skipped over that, idk anything about that shit. It may or may not be true, and it wasnt said it was done to Diddy. Diddy warned X about it and when X asked her about it, she laughed. I'm not bout to debat if Supahead tried to finger Diddy on video

Gold selling artist formerly on Bad Boy, spent three seasons on a top rated reality show with Puffy leading up to and after said album's release, toured for the album and all...

Come on bruh, it was a TV show group that immediately ended after the TV show was over. W/e party he went to with Diddy was probably only an industry one that was promo for that ratchet group that never took off. You think when Diddy was throwing one of his exclusive parties at his house full of A list people, he said, "Yea and make sure E ness gets an invite!"

Lol do you remember that show? That "tour" they went on was some low budget bullshit. They wasn't at the level to be partying with major stars. That's not in any defense of Puff but pointing out they very well may have not had any invites to the shit where the real rich folks was kicking it

Diddy An ve the dirtiest nigga alive, but why lie?

Grown ass men couldnt say “nah I’m cool”?

If he didn’t ask you to engage in such acts but you see a homo dancing, what that got to do with anything?

And if he warning what a chick will do, how is he foul?

Some of these stories is crazy yet niggas ain’t say they checked him or nothing. Did they go to just one party and never went to another or lots of parties but Just stood around?
Everybody heard rumors but still came over?
And what about Laurie Harvey? She dated puff and his son. Is she mentioned in anything? She sharing any stories?

This whole shit is crazy

Come on bruh, it was a TV show group that immediately ended after the TV show was over. W/e party he went to with Diddy was probably only an industry one that was promo for that ratchet group that never took off. You think when Diddy was throwing one of his exclusive parties at his house full of A list people, he said, "Yea and make sure E ness gets an invite!"

You're still missing the point: Ness ain't exactly a "nobody trying to get their 15 min of fame...". Not with a gold album on your wall at the crib and your face having been seen on a TV show for three seasons. Plus, he was under Puffy as a writer long after "Da Band" broke up. Truth be told, ain't no tellin what them niggas was all exposed to while they were a group.

Thing is, tho, is these stories about them parties ain't new. Mad rappers and other entertainment cats been talking about them for at least the last two decades or more. Even niggas trying to get into the biz get them invites. I wish the old Arizona Beats site was still up 'cause there was a producer from Phoenix that told a story damned near identical to Ness', but this was something like '09-'10.

Reactions: GNS
Back