Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Homes raided/Whiteman Arrested/Stevie J implicated

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't have the Press Play booklet on me, I assumed he wrote more than that. I mean, if I were a lawyer I would do a little more research... but an artist that was actually signed to the defendant would have way more credibility as a witness than these "let the process play out" ass niggas.

Sidebar: King Los brought Puff out to watch E Ness battle on Summer Madness 2. Ask him what happened.

That Timbaland track is the only one he wrote on. You're right in that an artist signed to Puff would in theory have more credibility. But you kill that credibility by overselling the role and access they may have had to Puff.

And this is how people spread misinformation on serious shit like these charges. Giving instant credibility to anyone who can say they know the accused and tells a story that can get some clicks whether good or bad.

That Timbaland track is the only one he wrote on. You're right in that an artist signed to Puff would in theory have more credibility. But you kill that credibility by overselling the role and access they may have had to Puff.

And this is how people spread misinformation on serious shit like these charges. Giving instant credibility to anyone who can say they know the accused and tells a story that can get some clicks whether good or bad.
You got it, man. But it wasn't like I said he was, I dunno... Stevie J or some shit. Whatever happened to that guy.

for some reason I read this as "what's today's daily math".

the-wire-stringer-bell.gif

Back