FEATURED Video: Diddy Physically Assaulting Cassie

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.

He’s right.

Them niggas partaking at them parties, drinking Ciroc, loving on everything he touches now are silent.

Until he’s found guilty, is he still not your homie? And even afterwards, let him know you disappointed and hold him down and get him some help or something.

Fuck niggas are quick to abandon when days are dark and quick to align when the sun shines bright.

Rumors of him killing biggie and pac aint stop them party attendees.

Hate that man, cool.
But if niggas was cool a month ago and now can’t be found, fuck em.

Hate niggas like that.

He’s right.

Them niggas partaking at them parties, drinking Ciroc, loving on everything he touches now are silent.

Until he’s found guilty, is he still not your homie? And even afterwards, let him know you disappointed and hold him down and get him some help of something.

Fuck niggas are quick to abandon when says are dark and quick to align when the sun shines bright.

Rumors of him killing biggie and pac sing stop them party attendees.

Hate that man, cool.

Hate niggas like that.
That was the worst haiku

Until he’s found guilty, is he still not your homie? And even afterwards, let him know you disappointed and hold him down and get him some help or something.

Fuck niggas are quick to abandon when days are dark and quick to align when the sun shines bright.

Hate that man, cool.

Hate niggas like that.
Damned if you do damned if you don't. The majority of people we associate with him are also high profile celebrities. Can't expect people to leverage their brand, image and wealth over how mfs on the internet feel.

When the feds kick in the door it's supposed to get lonely.

He’s right.

Hate that man, cool.

Hate niggas like that.
Cause they was never friends, lol. It was a mutual using of one another, that’s it.

This is what I be talking about and why I don’t be pocket watching and envious of people that look like they “have it goin’ on”

Shit can all be an illusion,some illusions are just bigger

I told my sister from another mother this a few months ago. I told her that she can't let that bother her. Most of them don't be having it like that. Then you have some that you'll see driving a luxury car but behind the curtains, they are in the scamming business

Back