Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: Homes raided/Whiteman Arrested/Stevie J implicated

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Guess it's time to ask what do ya care more about puff being held accountable or puff possibly being railroaded?

I personally don't care cause everyone knew without knowing for years he was into nefarious shit.

Get em outta here.

I'm big on people being accountable for their actions, and I don't believe financial or social status should have any bearing on how someone is dealt with when they do the things that he's been accused of over the past 25-30 years. That's the problem now....mfs think they deserve preferential treatment because of who they are, what position in society they hold and what they've accomplished in life like that somehow negates any crimes they've committed or people they've hurt/killed/etc. I give zero fucks about him being a black mogul/entrepreneur/anything if he's truly guilty of a fraction of the shit he's alleged to have done over the years.

Guess it's time to ask what do ya care more about puff being held accountable or puff possibly being railroaded?

I personally don't care cause everyone knew without knowing for years he was into nefarious shit.

Get em outta here.
I believe the railroading should only happen if there is solid evidence of him actually being guilty of something. And people just throwing out wild accusations with nothing to back up their claims and random interview clips without proper context isn't solid evidence IMO. There's nothing wrong with holding off on throwing the book at the man...

The is Pimp C a legend thread reminds of the story Big Gipp told about R Kelly being in Houston or wherever and calling Pimp C to meet him at the club

When Pimp C gets there he sees Kells surrounded by young chicks in sneakers said he got up outta there pronto and called and told Big Gipp
My problem with stories like this is these supposed real niggas, never hold these people accountable and get them the fuck up outa here. They'll remove themselves or people close to them from the potential fire and calmly watch others unknowingly walk right into it. Always with the, "its none of my business" cop out. But let them hear someone snitched, then all of a sudden its their business.

Why does it matter cause he's black? Get these nasty mfs off the streets by any means necessary.

I don't care what underhanded shit they need to do to put these type of mfs out of commission.

I only hope puff turns weasel and starts naming names.
It matters because it can show the breaking out the law or overzealous prosecution that can work in having that person get off.

Prosecute people with facts not lies.

The coverage and spin to everything he’s doing, while it makes him look even worse to the public, helps him in the long run. Simply because it’s influencing the public. Now how can he get a fair trial?

You may not care, but he will care and his lawyers will care.

You want him locked up for the shit he’s rumored to have done? I totally understand that, agree and it’s most likely deserved. But just allowing anything to pull him in that’s not fact…..sets a bad precedent.
Then we in turn can’t blame crooked cops for doing the same shit to innocent people.

Get him for what he did, that way it sticks.

It matters because it can show the breaking out the law or overzealous prosecution that can work in having that person get off.

The coverage and spin to everything he’s doing, while it makes him look even worse to the public, helps him in the long run. Simply because it’s influencing the public. Now how can he get a fair trial?

You want him locked up for the shit he’s rumored to have done? I totally understand that, agree and it’s most likely deserved. But just allowing anything to pull him in that’s not fact…..sets a bad precedent.
Then we in turn can’t blame crooked cops for doing the same shit to innocent people.

That's the conclusion you came to lol.
Cops aren't going to become more or less fucked up because of how this plays out. Thats ridiculous.
I can't stand some of you niggas sometimes.

My problem with stories like this is these supposed real niggas, never hold these people accountable and get them the fuck up outa here. They'll remove themselves or people close to them from the potential fire and calmly watch others unknowingly walk right into it. Always with the, "its none of my business" cop out. But let them hear someone snitched, then all of a sudden its their business.
This what we been saying in the R Kelly thread

Man stfu

The material witness them alphabet boys got in the tuck to turn Diddy's life upside down, inside out...

"he who holds the umbrella during the debauchery, really holds the secrets...

tumblr_pddg84QVXP1xy0ooeo1_640.jpg

DNA NIGGAS FROM DEM NASTY FREAK-OFFS! 🤣

I told y'all a week ago bout the umbrella man! 😂

Why does it matter cause he's black? Get these nasty mfs off the streets by any means necessary.

I don't care what underhanded shit they need to do to put these type of mfs out of commission.

I only hope puff turns weasel and starts naming names.
You not caring is floating around too many minds. They literally have showed no proof of wrong doing (as of yet) so you and people like yourselves is saying the nigga is guilty and whomever else is as well who got called out by that Lil Rod dude lawsuit. That dude just said names and niggas ran with it but no proof was shown or given.

That is the deadly thing about all of this. Now think on your local level you chilling at the crib and some random nigga you kicked it with comes up make a claim that you did whatever to them and multiple other people that you're cool with and then run to social media to and say you did it. Then the public jump on it and your enemy that beefs with you but you don't beef with him hop on the bashing of you because you fucked his baby's mom a few years back and he has a huge following now he's telling the world you did whatever now the whole city and the news station think you're this or that without a shred of proof just rumors.

Wouldn't you want grace of a trial or at least some kind of solid evidence? For all we know you're a dirty nigga and guilty or you're not guilty but opinion has been swayed because now every nigga you ever had beef with is saying you did something to them 30yrs ago but they was too pussy to say something then but since someone else said something here you are.

I get it tho if there's smoke there's fire

you're correct Fox news is a racist org but on the screen and video they're using a common dog whistle that floats around in the Black and Brown community all too much and that term is "snitch". For those who graduated pass hood politics and all out niggatry that term may not mean shit to you/us/them but vast majority of our community that word is a death sentence be in death to the person's character or actual life. The media has been playing a evil game for a long time but especially nowadays to the people who looks like you and me.

If Puff was white the headlines would've read " Did Mr Combs cooperate with the authorities" but our people cling on to whistles and take them as gospel. Take that Machine Gun Kelly video that @Infamous114 posted. The headline is wild as hell but if you view the video HE asked Puff for strong weed. HE asked Puff for more of that weed HE was dancing naked pause no diddy in the window and HE said Puff said wtf is this fool doing and was he ok. But media wants views and regardless of context.

I hate I even have to say this shit because it seems like I'm defending this Puff nigga like he's my homie but I can see a railroad when I see one

Co sign.

At the end of the day...america is rooted in white supremacy and white supremacy is in every aspect of american life

You not caring is floating around too many minds. They literally have showed no proof of wrong doing (as of yet) so you and people like yourselves is saying the nigga is guilty and whomever else is as well who got called out by that Lil Rod dude lawsuit. That dude just said names and niggas ran with it but no proof was shown or given.

That is the deadly thing about all of this. Now think on your local level you chilling at the crib and some random nigga you kicked it with comes up make a claim that you did whatever to them and multiple other people that you're cool with and then run to social media to and say you did it. Then the public jump on it and your enemy that beefs with you but you don't beef with him hop on the bashing of you because you fucked his baby's mom a few years back and he has a huge following now he's telling the world you did whatever now the whole city and the news station think you're this or that without a shred of proof just rumors.

Wouldn't you want grace of a trial or at least some kind of solid evidence? For all we know you're a dirty nigga and guilty or you're not guilty but opinion has been swayed because now every nigga you ever had beef with is saying you did something to them 30yrs ago but they was too pussy to say something then but since someone else said something here you are.

I get it tho if there's smoke there's fire
What makes you think the Feds are going off of that flimsy ass lawsuit from Lil Rod?

Lol what makes you think the Feds are going off of that flimsy ass lawsuit from Lil Rod?
Sigh .....let me put my thinking cap on.

Lil Rod no Diddy basically said that sex trafficking, drugs, rape and all other shit was going on. That was the fire that lit all this in motion was it the main thing I highly doubt it but when all those high end names was named by him that's when shit started jumping.

But let me lol with you. Take Lil Rod no Diddy out of it what is Puff guilty of what was the evidence that said Puff homes need to be raided besides and I quote from the Feds "we have concrete allegations that warranted us to search Mr Combs property" the Cassie allegations? The gang member who said Puff had something to do with Pac death? What exactly besides niggas saying he's dirty?

Wouldn't you like to know? I would, then from there I can say yep throw that nigga in prison and burn him.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm seeing more feelings than proof.

Again I don't want some of you weak minded nignogs thinking I'm saying Puff should walk or he's not guilty of something. I just want to see something solid being shown someone.

Back