• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
That ain't even right.

shaquille-o-neal-shaq.gif

A+ gif usage

If he’s gay……so.

What are we doing here?

Did diddy beat Cassie’s ass and force her i to deal offs?

Did diddy kill pac and biggie?

Is diddy aligned with the ssc?

Is diddy broke? Is he really a billionaire if he has mortgages?

Is diddy arrogant cuz he’s dancing about allegations?

That nigga ain’t shit cuz he’s out with his daughters, trying to look like a family man.

He’s in Miami while his sons in cuffs in Cali while his jet is in the Bahamas or some shit but he ran and left his kids.

He touched a nigga named lil rod and is blamed for Cuba touching him.

He might be smashing meek and Stevie J and Clive and is into Cuck shit.

He got that mama chick selling ass and selling pink cocaine.

Oh and his drug mule got caught with enough drugs to hide under a small box of qtips.

Did I forget anything?

Now tell me, where was all this a few months back? Did you niggas care? Of is the white media making yall care and helping them slander him?

Blame him for what he did with proof or even is you speculate he did some shit…..cool.

But the rest of that shit is stupid.

Him being possible gay has nothing to do with killing peoples or robbing his artist.

Him settling with Cassie ain’t got shit to do with top golf.

Send him to trial or arrest him or whatever…..but this tracking bruh and twisting the images to create a narrative is not it.

Fuck it I said it.

Don’t expect me to say free brother love cuz I still think the nigga is guilty of some shit, but without proof….it’s just my thought.

Saying the man is more guilty cuz he want to get wings with Stevie j….cmon

Are we grown or just want to see a black man fall so take all stories as fact and reason to hate more,

Smdh

Cot damn bro is he your family

find it odd that Fox News is asking did that man snitch. Especially using the term "snitch" but I'm sure yall won't get what I saying and seeing
I find it odd but I also saw Chris Hansen didn't fall for the bait. That's what you should take away from that segment

Reactions: TTBF
What are you saying a seeing

Fox news is a racist org
you're correct Fox news is a racist org but on the screen and video they're using a common dog whistle that floats around in the Black and Brown community all too much and that term is "snitch". For those who graduated pass hood politics and all out niggatry that term may not mean shit to you/us/them but vast majority of our community that word is a death sentence be in death to the person's character or actual life. The media has been playing a evil game for a long time but especially nowadays to the people who looks like you and me.

If Puff was white the headlines would've read " Did Mr Combs cooperate with the authorities" but our people cling on to whistles and take them as gospel. Take that Machine Gun Kelly video that @Infamous114 posted. The headline is wild as hell but if you view the video HE asked Puff for strong weed. HE asked Puff for more of that weed HE was dancing naked pause no diddy in the window and HE said Puff said wtf is this fool doing and was he ok. But media wants views and regardless of context.

I hate I even have to say this shit because it seems like I'm defending this Puff nigga like he's my homie but I can see a railroad when I see one

Last edited:
you're correct Fox news is a racist org but on the screen and video they're using a common dog whistle that floats around in the Black and Brown community all too much and that term is "snitch". For those who graduated pass hood politics and all out niggatry that term may not mean shit to you/us/them but vast majority of our community that word is a death sentence be in death to the person's character or actual life. The media has been playing a evil game for a long time but especially nowadays to the people who looks like you and me.

If Puff was white the headlines would've read " Did Mr Combs cooperate with the authorities" but our people cling on to whistles and take them as gospel. Take that Machine Gun Kelly video that @Infamous114 posted. The headline is wild as hell but if you view the video HE asked Puff for strong weed. HE asked Puff for more of that weed HE was dancing naked pause no diddy in the window and HE said Puff said wtf is this fool doing and was he ok. But media wants views and regardless of context.

I hate I even have to say this shit because it seems like I'm defending this Puff nigga like he's my homie but I can see a railroad when I see one
Exactly.

Now while I still think bruh guilty of fuckery….let’s speak about this post.

1. You shouldn’t have to say you are not defending puff because you see some bullshit. That’s not on you but on niggas stay trying to attach others to said crimes because you have a different opinion in something.
2. People are missing that these clips are muddy and tainting the potential jury pool and public opinion. Say enough bad shit and it doesn’t matter if true or not, it’s out there so he did it or makes him more likely to be guilty of something else.

This keeps happening….no one but a few see a pattern?

Guilty is guilty.
Don’t try to convince people of guilt.

Mind you I'm high....but question. In the age of social media is it really legally possible for a high profile case defendant get a fair trial no matter the verdict?

There's literally no way a juror wouldn't know who the defendant is. So they would have to be excused from jury.

I was going to make a thread but I don't feel it
Exactly.

Now while I still think bruh guilty of fuckery….let’s speak about this post.

1. You shouldn’t have to say you are not defending puff because you see some bullshit. That’s not on you but on niggas stay trying to attach others to said crimes because you have a different opinion in something.
2. People are missing that these clips are muddy and tainting the potential jury pool and public opinion. Say enough bad shit and it doesn’t matter if true or not, it’s out there so he did it or makes him more likely to be guilty of something else.

This keeps happening….no one but a few see a pattern?

Guilty is guilty.
Don’t try to convince people of guilt.
My above post spoke on this very subject to an extent

Guess it's time to ask what do ya care more about puff being held accountable or puff possibly being railroaded?

I personally don't care cause everyone knew without knowing for years he was into nefarious shit.

Get em outta here.

• Ether
Reactions: AP2.5 and SeaSnake
Guess it's time to ask what do ya care more about puff being held accountable or puff possibly being railroaded?

I personally don't care cause everyone knew without knowing for years he was into nefarious shit.

Get em outta here.
Hold him accountable without being railroaded . It’s possible.

No one is saying he’s innocent

Reactions: GNS