He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm intrigued now lol. Put me on.
Long story short trash
reality tv show called Vanderpump Rules

Girl gets cheated on by some douche she was with for a decade w her best friend the shit played out on the show once the story broke the world rallied around the girl who got cheated on and she made millions for business opportunities that came after

To explain the phenomenon of the entire world rallying around her

Some psychologists have designated her as the perfect victim

Long story short trash

Girl gets cheated on by some douche she was with for a decade w her best friend the shit played out on the show once the story broke the world rallied around the girl who got cheated on and she made millions for business opportunities that came after

Man…I had 2 different exes who were obsessed with this show but I’m proud to say I never retained the plot of a single episode…WOAT background noise tho

Man…I had 2 different exes who were obsessed with this show but I’m proud to say I never retained the plot of a single episode…WOAT background noise tho
lol that’s crazy but yea that’s how I ended up watching them shits when I’m watching TV w her and she be like can we watch Bravo?

Well in order to have that conversation you'd have to believe victims when they speak up...which as we saw with this Cassie incident and many others many won't without blatant video evidence.
I don't think there will ever be a way to truly fix this.

People hurt others, people lie and people don't trust one another.

We all just need to do better. How we get there I don't know.

Long story short trash

What season? You know salacious reality tv is my bag nigga.

What season? You know salacious reality tv is my bag nigga.
I’d just recommend it from season 1 so u get the entire picture

It’s arguably the wildest reality show when I think about it

One of those shows u watch and be like ppl like this really exists among us?

Bruh this shit is 11 seasons and I don't see no black people... this better go crazy lol.
lol the fuckery I mentioned happens at the end of season 10 then really plays out in real life and social media

But yea just watch from season 1 some real fuckery occurs on this show

“This was a lyric” is one of the weakest defenses ever but he basically saying everybody been known his rap persona is 100% fabricated
I get Ross point saying he was just a thing about a situation that happens but not him exactly. Okay even if we play that game, he's the same nigga that said "the reason why I don't have a woman artist is because I would want to fuck them" on the breakfast club. That's even more damning

Last edited:
When the FEDS / SDNY get Diddy on human trafficking charges across state lines in Federal Court and put him on trial for that, it's over
1716808530741.gif

2 different exes huh?

🫵🏾 Might be the common denominator

Back