Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: Further implicated in Tupac slaying + Eminem diss

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Diddy is hot in these streets,in the worst way

And these CEOs and their staff had their meetings and clearly came to the same decision as any other person with a lick of common sense
He moved like a guilty man. Public opinion has turned against him

Thus, he is a liability to their brand and business affairs

Last edited:
I hate people like him and Gene Deal, if they saw the bullshit and didn't do anything then don't come out now wanna pile on

This 100%. I could see if it was some petty shit, but these dudes were covering up rapes and other file shit, and now trying to profit off it. If Puffy gets charged for that shit, this dude should be charged as an accessory.

Ironically this all we was saying bout the R Kelly fiasco for niggas to label us R Kelly apologists
Also ironically,

While people say Cassie cashed out and it’s ok cuz she got something.

Those that feel Kelly is guilty ( the second time) seemed to overlook the girls family from the first trial also took money and lied on the stand or wasn’t present and he went free to do what y’all now say he’s guilty of to more women.

She hired some sharks
And this should address a few questions asked here as to the why he is stepping away and getting dropped, beyond just a tarnished image and branding

So the insurance companies attorneys looked at that filing and said "Fuck that. Pay up.". Whatever was in there must've been crazy

Also ironically,

While people say Cassie cashed out and it’s ok cuz she got something.

Those that feel Kelly is guilty ( the second time) seemed to overlook the girls family from the first trial also took money and lied on the stand or wasn’t present and he went free to do what y’all now say he’s guilty of to more women.

Nigga please. You were and still openly advocate for R. Kelly to be free. You don't give a fuck about his victims.

Nigga please. You were and still openly advocate for R. Kelly to be free. You don't give a fuck about his victims.
No...niggas like Dos was saying he should be free and got a raw deal. That's very different from saying others around them helped enable this
I di think he should be free.

I said the second case is bullshit
And those going along with him should be locked up too if he went to jail and I stand on that.

Y’all didn’t and don’t care about victims. Virtue faking ass niggas

Last edited:
Back