Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Raided Mansion Posted For Sale

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
In retrospect, this case probably shouldn't have elicited so much debate. Regardless of what you think about Cassie or her intentions, pretty much everyone believes Diddy is a scumbag that victimizes people, so no one should have really been against her going after him.
I think damn near everyone is all for Duffy going to jail for all the shit he’s done

That is unprecedented for the IC to ABW.

I think they come up because there are victims and willing participants and a certain mind frame sees them as the same when they are not.

Cassie enjoyed the benefits of a rich dude but had to deal with what came with that certain dude. But now wants to say how she suffered. Thus should be still awarded damages of only the bad but not repay the benefit she enjoyed.

Then you have victims while are forced into diabolically terrible things against their will with no enjoyable high profile benefit…..who win a case.

Those aren’t the same.

The bold isn't a good way to think. It's basically saying that because she was with someone who afforded her a certain monetary lifestyle that she's not only not as much of a victim but is also indebted to the person that abused them. You're pretty much hinting that as long as you whoop somebody ass in a penthouse instead of a 2BR apartment it's somehow not as bad. How exactly would the victim of abuse from a rich person repay something to their abuser?

In retrospect, this case probably shouldn't have elicited so much debate. Regardless of what you think about Cassie or her intentions, pretty much everyone believes Diddy is a scumbag that victimizes people, so no one should have really been against her going after him.
Arguing about minutia and “so what you really trying to say is” anyway

The one thing they all agreed on is the nigga need to be in prison

shoulda been this moment but hey the judicial system found a method to keep the rich out of prison (at least til they really piss someone off).

Only if proof and he's found guilty in a court of law. Guilty on funky ass shaderoom, Twitter or the Goat ABW absolutely the dafuck not.
In Abw theory,

You asking for proof means you beat women, you are ok with r@pe, you manipulate women and it’s very telling about your character.

Careful OG.
Niggas always looking to point fingers in some holier than thou type shit

In Abw theory,

You asking for proof means you beat women, you are ok with r@pe, you manipulate women and it’s very telling about your character.

Careful OG.

Nah, bruh. It's the way you approach every situation.

When it comes down to any criminal case, it's innocent until proven guilty and rightfully so.

However, whenever these discussions come up, you come off as if you think ever victim is a liar until proven truthful. The problem is it's hard to prove the truth of an allegation when the incident happened behind closed doors in the privacy of a home.

I think they come up because there are victims and willing participants and a certain mind frame sees them as the same when they are not.

Cassie enjoyed the benefits of a rich dude but had to deal with what came with that certain dude. But now wants to say how she suffered. Thus should be still awarded damages of only the bad but not repay the benefit she enjoyed.

Then you have victims while are forced into diabolically terrible things against their will with no enjoyable high profile benefit…..who win a case.

Those aren’t the same.

They can be the same person who is cool with certain wild stuff can still get raped and forced to do something and be abused.

When it comes down to any criminal case, it's innocent until proven guilty and rightfully so.

However, whenever these discussions come up, you come off as if you think ever victim is a liar until proven truthful. The problem is it's hard to prove the truth of an allegation when the incident happened behind closed doors in the privacy of a home.
See that bolded, that’s is cap.

Basically this. Despite it being told to him many times Dos seems oblivious to the fact that he's always on the side of defending people accused of some sexual crime.

I do get there are valid reasons, but I'm sorry, shit like this will always come off as suspicious.

It's always going to seem wild for someone to go through a bunch of crazy shit, smile the whole time, move on from it, then years later bring it all up with a price tag attached. I'm not saying that some women don't have good reason for that sequence, but that sequence looks shady largely because that exactly how shady shit works too.
Who am I to tell a woman just rub some dirt on that shit and you'll be ok.

I have no idea what it's like to be raped or assaulted. I can't fathom what it might be like for someone to think if enough time passes, maybe they'll just forget it ever happened.

Hell there are both men and women who have been cheated on in the simplest form of cheating and still have not totally healed from all the emotions that came from that situation. Everyone's path to healing looks different is all I'm trying to say.

But fuck all of that... If puff did ANY of this shit, idgaf if someone waited 50 years to say something... That dude is a piece of shit and my ire will ALWAYS be towards niggas like that instead of wondering why it took a victim so long to come forward

Those aren’t the same.
The benefits of being with a rich dude shouldn't include being drugged to fuck other niggas while your nigga watches, unless you're into to that kinda shit then oh well but I don't get the feeling she was.

Who am I to tell a woman just rub some dirt on that shit and you'll be ok.

I have no idea what it's like to be raped or assaulted. I can't fathom what it might be like for someone to think if enough time passes, maybe they'll just forget it ever happened.

Hell there are both men and women who have been cheated on in the simplest form of cheating and still have not totally healed from all the emotions that came from that situation. Everyone's path to healing looks different is all I'm trying to say.

But fuck all of that... If puff did ANY of this shit, idgaf if someone waited 50 years to say something... That dude is a piece of shit and my ire will ALWAYS be towards niggas like that instead of wondering why it took a victim so long to come forward

Sure, these women know their situations and they have to do what they think is best. That doesn't change the fact that these situations will always look fishy because again, when you look at real examples of scams and grifts, they pretty come off exactly the same.

The best any of us can do is just avoid passing judgement one way or the other and let things play out legally however they should.

In Abw theory,

Careful OG.
I take what these jackass's say with a grain of salt. Though I respect their opinions it means shit to me without proof

Sure, these women know their situations and they have to do what they think is best. That doesn't change the fact that these situations will always look fishy because again, when you look at real examples of scams and grifts, they pretty come off exactly the same.

The best any of us can do is just avoid passing judgement one way or the other and let things play out legally however they should.

On a base level you're correct. However the problem is, and not saying you're doing this, that folks who take that pov tend to stop there and don't actually look beyond the surface level. They don't actually look at any details of the situation that makes it different from what you're describing. And that's why they also tend to keep asking the same questions of "why did so and so wait" or the automatic money grab assumption. Like if somebody consistently finds themselves taking that pov on sexual assault accusations then it's a safe assumption they just have a built in pov that they'll never actually believe any victim

Back