FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Raided Mansion Posted For Sale

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I get what you're trying to imply.

However, the problem with that scenario is that it doesn't mention anything about me living a lavish lifestyle.

Having my girl set me up in multiple condos on 2 coasts (LA/NY)..........her paying all of my expenses..........basically being my sugar mama.

You know, sorta like Puff was to Cassie.

Now, if the relationship ended for whatever reason, that's just part of the game.

Knowing everything I got out of it..........money, cars, clothes, condos, etc.............I wouldn't have any regrets.

Basically, I would look at it like I had a good run.

So, I wouldn't take her to court and file a civil suit against her or anything like that.

I'd just move on with the rest of my life.

Getting back to the Cassie situation, I think the problem with some of you is that you see her as a victim.

I don't.

I just see her as a young chick who got turned out and addicted to the lifestyle she was living.......and was willing to do whatever she had to do to maintain that lifestyle, until she either didn't wanna do it anymore or couldn't live with the things she had to do to live like that.

The relationship ended.........the money runs out........she didn't do anything to prepare for a future without Puff and, out of desperation, decided to sue him so that she'd have something to show for everything she went through.

I believe everything she said about her relationship with Puff...........except the parts in which she was implying that she didn't have a choice and was forced to do things against her will.

She could've walked away at any time, but chose not to.

That's on her.

Like I said earlier, her body........her choice.

I just hope she got the closure she needed and can put everything behind her.
It’s a lot of truth here. And a lot that will be ignored because of how people imply what’s being said.

At the end of the day ….i need some of y’all to think about it like this.

God forbid

A lot of us have daughters.
What if you found out your daughter was being abused for years and didn’t tell you or the police?

What if dude was long gone when you found out?

What if she told you, I didn’t tell you or the police cuz he gave me money?

Last edited:
It’s a lot of truth here. And a lot that will be ignored because of how people imply what’s being said.

True.

People believe what they wanna believe, and hear what they wanna hear.

They'll probably take it out of context and try to twist it into whatever fits their narrative.

Par for the course, but..........unfortunately............nor surprising.

At the end of the day ….i need some of y’all to think about it like this.

God forbid

A lot of us have daughters.
What if you found out your daughter was being abused for years and didn’t tell you or the police?

What if dude was long gone when you found out?

What if she told you, I didn’t tell you or the police cuz he gave me money?

I would want to kill him for harming my daughter. I’d also wonder wtf was I doing to allow that shit to happen for 10 years and not know. I’m supposed to shake my daughter after she was sexually abused because you view it as her being paid off. She take it to trial and lose would you tho k she lied?

Btw 50 put his hands on his oldest son's mother and tried to burn her house down ..... allegedly of course
And 50 Cent also kicked a door on top of his Filipina baby mama Daphne Joy when she was in her apartment.These guys being going oops up side ya head on these chicks smh 🤦🏾‍♂️

1700444514641.jpeg
PRI_189629502.jpg

I was waiting for someone to drop Ryan Leslie into the mix cause we all know she was originally signed to next selection which was RLes label imprint.
He was also dating her.
Somewhere along the lines, Sean Combs took a liking to the "project"...exhibit A:

You can tell RLes was basically saying that she chose the lifestyle or come up by leaving him for Puff when he mentioned the situation is the aggregate of choices people make.

Imagine working with your ex while your "boss" smashing on some "take that take that" shit... no wonder he was all stuttering with Vlad! 😬

How many times have we had this exact conversation on this board about this very question brah

Race would routinely call y'all out over shit like this.

This ain't no traffic incident where someone gets rear ended, tells the person it's ok then sues them years later after the fact

I do get there are valid reasons, but I'm sorry, shit like this will always come off as suspicious.

It's always going to seem wild for someone to go through a bunch of crazy shit, smile the whole time, move on from it, then years later bring it all up with a price tag attached. I'm not saying that some women don't have good reason for that sequence, but that sequence looks shady largely because that exactly how shady shit works too.

I do get there are valid reasons, but I'm sorry, shit like this will always come off as suspicious.

It's always going to seem wild for someone to go through a bunch of crazy shit, smile the whole time, move on from it, then years later bring it all up with a price tag attached. I'm not saying that some women don't have good reason for that sequence, but that sequence looks shady largely because that exactly how shady shit works too.

I mean yea but at this point now that we know way more about abuse and how abusers operate them combine that with money prestige and drugs and combine with a massive age difference. I can see why folks think women be lying but this to me points to him being guilty and settling to keep it covered.

Victims of rich folks do not always get a fair shake.

I mean yea but at this point now that we know way more about abuse and how abusers operate them combine that with money prestige and drugs and combine with a massive age difference. I can see why folks think women be lying but this to me points to him being guilty and settling to keep it covered.

Victims of rich folks do not always get a fair shake.

Yeah, I get it. I don't know what or even if there is a good or just way to handle these situations.

I just understand why these arguments always come up. In these situations, it's literally impossible for any of us on the outside to be able to tell the difference between a chick that's trying to get justice and a chick that's just trying to pull a grift, and the fact that we know that both types of chicks exists means these debates will always pop up after incident like this one.

Yeah, I get it. I don't know what or even if there is a good or just way to handle these situations.

I just understand why these arguments always come up. In these situations, it's literally impossible for any of us on the outside to be able to tell the difference between a chick that's trying to get justice and a chick that's just trying to pull a grift, and the fact that we know that both types of chicks exists means these debates will always pop up after incident like this one.
I think they come up because there are victims and willing participants and a certain mind frame sees them as the same when they are not.

Cassie enjoyed the benefits of a rich dude but had to deal with what came with that certain dude. But now wants to say how she suffered. Thus should be still awarded damages of only the bad but not repay the benefit she enjoyed.

Then you have victims while are forced into diabolically terrible things against their will with no enjoyable high profile benefit…..who win a case.

Those aren’t the same.

I think they come up because there are victims and willing participants and a certain mind frame sees them as the same when they are not.

Cassie enjoyed the benefits of a rich dude but had to deal with what came with that certain dude. But now wants to say how she suffered. Thus should be still awarded damages of only the bad but not repay the benefit she enjoyed.

Then you have victims while are forced into diabolically terrible things against their will with no enjoyable high profile benefit…..who win a case.

Those aren’t the same.

You're being short sighted. While I definitely believed there was a time that Cassie was willing to do some things because she liked the lifestyle, I'm pretty sure a line was crossed at some point. I doubt Puffy made it easy for her to just walk away. So at some point, she definitely became a victim.

You're being short sighted. While I definitely believed there was a time that Cassie was willing to do some things because she liked the lifestyle, I'm pretty sure a line was crossed at some point. I doubt Puffy made it easy for her to just walk away. So at some point, she definitely became a victim.
True…..at some point. Not saying diddy is innocent. I think bruh went crazy on power ti see how far he could go. And either when she got tired or tired tired , she left.

True…..at some point. Not saying diddy is innocent. I think bruh went crazy on power ti see how far he could go. And either when she got tired or tired tired , she left.

In retrospect, this case probably shouldn't have elicited so much debate. Regardless of what you think about Cassie or her intentions, pretty much everyone believes Diddy is a scumbag that victimizes people, so no one should have really been against her going after him.

Back