Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did this guy just dilute his own Black Excellence?

The hell does JD’d mean

The hell he walked for graduation

The hell is he worried about being a prize for

This one of those guys who loves the attention

The Juris Doctor degree (J.D. or JD), also known as the Doctor of Jurisprudence degree (J.D., JD, D.Jur. or DJur), is a graduate-entry professional degree in law[1][2][3][4][5] and one of several Doctor of Law degrees. In Australia, Canada, the United States, and some other common law countries, the Juris Doctor is earned by completing law school. It has the academic standing of a professional doctorate

I think what @AP21 is saying is that people are quick to talk down on Drake's baby mother when they themselves aren't dating very attractive girls, let alone getting any.

Only way to solve this is by creating a thread. I'd participate. Thing with those threads is you never get a good turnout, it be 3 maybe 4 people posting and everyone else just spectates.
I did get a lil long winded with my post huh lol

But you nailed it

No need for the thread though. They had a nigga on this very site say he could lock down James Jones from the NBA

Some cats just like to nitpick. I'm all for calling out fake asses and breasts, but that's my preference regardless of skin tone (before race come in here with her shit), but I ain't about to be on some "her nose too pointy" shit either. If that's what you gotta say about her as a knock, then it proves my point even further that Drake throwaways look better than a lot of chicks some of these dudes be around in real life.

@Lord Nemesis I want to apologize brah. Yeah I quoted you but it wasn't an attempt to single you out.

I could've worded my response better

JFK Jr failed the bar twice , Hilary Clinton failed the DC bar first time she took it....

Failing the bar is the last thing to be ashamed of and get ridiculed for ....now acting like u ain’t getting no pussy us different

JFK Jr failed the bar twice , Hilary Clinton failed the DC bar first time she took it....

Failing the bar is the last thing to be ashamed of and get ridiculed for ....now acting like u ain’t getting no pussy us different
Fwiw

I wasn't knocking for not passing the bar

I know a few cool ass dope ass men and women that still haven't passed it

I'm knocking him for being a fuck nigga

i dont give a fuck that he failed the bar. doesnt get chick or whatever people are attributing to it

i dont advocate peacocking .. and making one self to be a prize that should be attained at the end of the day.. I dont live vicariously through anyones ambitions nor do i celebrate a persons who i dont know accomplishments ones excellence is what he/she does afterwards and what they do to pay it forward

I'd just tell homie, the same nigga that would have taken your girl last year will still take your girl next year.... Chicks funny, they really don't give a fuck about none of that shit....

Do this shit for yourself, not them....

He should be proud of himself but if that's the first thing that popped into his head something ain't right. To post that online for everyone to see was unnecessary. He pretty much exposed himself. He has most likely struggled with women for quite some time and comes off as bitter and insecure.

I'd just tell homie, the same nigga that would have taken your girl last year will still take your girl next year.... Chicks funny, they really don't give a fuck about none of that shit....

Do this shit for yourself, not them....

Also black men like him need to realise they aren't as rare as they think. My whole team is fulla niggas with degrees and/or dope careers.

Back