Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did this guy just dilute his own Black Excellence?

I know yall been seeing this around the net but I am curious on you thoughts on this.

I celebrate this mans accomplishment.

This is big.

i wish he would have stopped there. hes good right there.

But I think he diluted his own black excellence by focusing on not that his accomplishment is something great but to lower himself to the level of what women will think of him.

i get his stats and all that and the reason why hes saying it....i just dont agree with it being apart of what hes done for himself.

it almost seems like.....he did it for them vs for himself.

he can be great without worrying bout some broads that look at him like a target now.

thoughts?

Seems he was braggin
and heres my thing.....

brag.

stunt

he put in the work.

i literally would encourage him to celebrate his journey.

but why bring up women?

shit legit hurt my soul.......i want to shake the shit out of dude on some "FUCK THEM BITCHES" type shit.
and tell him hes enough and take in his moment and not share it.

I want to be fully proud of dude.....but dude aint even fully proud of himself.

Congrats on his degree.
Never heard of him..I'm glad he is confident in his ability.. #LetsSeeWhatYouDo

Because he's insecure and probably doesn't get bitches and is bitter about it. We often disdain the things we think we can't have.

Ironic how niggas spit the rhetoric he's spittin but complain about women liking them for what they have as opposed to who they are. If he was scoring this wouldn't even be an afterthought.

Hit it right out the park!

He pretty much summed up alot of black females as being materialistic with his post. His accomplishments are great but the post was unnecessary and a very denigrating outlook in my opinion of most black women.

I see nothing wrong with what he said. 80% of women want the top 20% of men - the reality is that there are materialistic women out there and in this case he's talking about black women

maybe I missed something - but doesnt sound like he's even employed yet - just "has some form of high paying career potential"

Reactions: GNS
Because he's insecure and probably doesn't get bitches and is bitter about it. We often disdain the things we think we can't have.

Ironic how niggas spit the rhetoric he's spittin but complain about women liking them for what they have as opposed to who they are. If he was scoring this wouldn't even be an afterthought.

Good point. It’s like an entitlement like I graduated school I deserve a bad bitch

the same chicks that be looking down or talking that they not dating beneath them be like the niggas in the Drake baby mama thread saying they wouldn't smash her b/c she "ugly" when Drake's throwaways are still shitting on chicks they think are dimes in their personal life

in other words...people be saying shit until reality sits in and watch how fast they ease up on some of those check boxes as the dating pool continues to dwindle

but dude should've just kept it player and got his degree and kept it moving

i know a few black male attorneys that are lame af, but that's for another thread

Rumble young man rumble
giphy.gif

Back