Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did this guy just dilute his own Black Excellence?

Ain’t no hit dog because you quoted me in the Drake BM thread, dude.

All these qualifiers you think people need in order to discuss strangers is weird but ok, that’s your perspective.
cool

thats not what i said, but cool

But you are defending one
it was the first thread on my new posts and I just so happened to go in there

it could literally be any chick that has a thread in there

lol

ya'll not about to reduce my larger point to me defending a white woman though

back to the topic...i'm willing to bet some other shit going on with buddy that he aint mentioning

having kids at that age not a death sentence. Its on an issue if you not taking care of them, regardless of how old you are when you have them

I’m not impressed. This nigga basically exposed himself as a weak self esteem having muthafucka. Anyone who puts in the time and effort can earn a degree. All that typing he did managed to make him come off more feminine than the women he’s talking shit about. Quit while you’re ahead sheesh.

Funny shit is all them accomplishments and he still not gon get pussy. Its funny how corny mfers think its the fault of women that they cant pick up women, and then think adding a bunch of accomplishments to their life gon lead to them getting women.

If you corny, no amount of accomplishments gon change it.

but what typa chicks he tryna pursue?

I mean, if he's goin for the likes to hit the club multiple times a wk while playin NBA Youngboy & Boosie all day females, they may not be too apt for a coffee date

oh he a SUBR grad???

oh no...
I saw Southern at the top and Law Center. That's the only one that comes to mind.
Them dudes in that building were always weird.
Word to my cousin who went there in the 90s and got his degree. He was weird then and weird now. Surprised he even got married. Great wedding though. He had me in it. I smashed the broad I walked with. Good times man good times.

Probably would have been better from him to drop a post encouraging and inspiring other young brothers what did and letting them know it's possible instead of highlighting the woes of the black community to make a point that he should be able to get more pussy now. But whatever, it's his social media, he can do what he wants I guess.

A good friend of mine graduated law school with him. Apparently he's a good dude. Helped her out a lot with shit. Always gave his time and energy to anyone who needed it. Just very cocky. And immature. And I think she said his grandfather's name is on one of the building or some shit so he has a legacy at that school.

Also, apparently, he didn't pass the bar, and everybody was giving him a hard time.

For whatever any of that is worth.

Back