Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Did Lavar Ball Deserve To Be Banned?

Did He Deserve To Get Banned?

• Yea he was outta pocket

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lmao. Really?!

Even if he is joking to say that is hella crazy. You know what they say about jokes? There is always a little bit of truth in them.

Yes, really. What that man said and how you feel about it is your interpretation of it. Nobody knows how he truly feels. A lot of people say wild crazy shit they don't mean at all.

I agree 100% it wasn't a smart thing to say but I also ain't going to say he don't respect his wife either.

Yes, just as someone could say it was fucked up of you to say that you don't tell your wife your business cause it's none of her business as long as you take care of home. What you do ain't her business. You said some shit like that on the IC.
yes i did.

why you bringing up old shit.

yes i did.

why you bringing up old shit.

giphy.gif

I said it but it was about context.

i said she doesnt need to know all the details. and she doesnt ask either.
all she knows is that i fix shit in labs. all the details arent needed.

IMO leave out the stroke shit and that's basically what Lavar said.

Some people will say or feel like its disrespect to say your wife "doesn't need to know the details of your business". They will make inferences like you or yall got trust issues and shit like that. I don't agree but its the same shit folks doing with Lavar which I also don't agree with.

IMO leave out the stroke shit and that's basically what Lavar said.

Some people will say or feel like its disrespect to say your wife "doesn't need to know the details of your business". They will make inferences like you or yall got trust issues and shit like that. I don't agree but its the same shit folks doing with Lavar which I also don't agree with.
its only trust issues if she asked and i didnt tell her. she doesnt want to know.
just like i still dont exactly know what she does. i have an idea but i couldnt tell you in detail.
now she does tell me about her day and thats cool.....but my days are not exciting ...and its nothing to talk about.

me: hey sweetie, im home.
her: how was you day?
me: I changed a light bulb.
her: And?
me: and it works.

i fix machines.......what more detail is needed?

its only trust issues if she asked and i didnt tell her. she doesnt want to know.
just like i still dont exactly know what she does. i have an idea but i couldnt tell you in detail.
now she does tell me about her day and thats cool.....but my days are not exciting ...and its nothing to talk about.

me: hey sweetie, im home.
her: how was you day?
me: I changed a light bulb.
her: And?
me: and it works.

i fix machines.......what more detail is needed?

No matter how you trying to slice this a person on the outside can look at how they want. You and your wife know the truth. Same Lavar and his wife know the truth. That is the only point I'm making.

Yes, really. What that man said and how you feel about it is your interpretation of it. Nobody knows how he truly feels. A lot of people say wild crazy shit they don't mean at all.

I agree 100% it wasn't a smart thing to say but I also ain't going to say he don't respect his wife either.

You are correct that nobody truly knows his feelings on the subject but him.

It's good we agree it's not a smart thing to say. Lol

No matter how you trying to slice this a person on the outside can look at how they want. You and your wife know the truth. Same Lavar and his wife know the truth. That is the only point I'm making.
well im fighting your point even if i agree..

cuz im bored making dinner and my neighbor dont understand when he being fucked with. ole barely understand english ass nigga.

but nah...we just dont care about the shit as long as the checks coming in and the cops not.

As a woman, she is entitled to the fear and agony of that big ball headed brute making such horrifyingly sexually suggestive comments toward her. Lavar basically mentally and socially under handedly raped her safe space and should be swiftly prosecuted in the court of public opinion and also the law.

She may never recover and he must pay with his life and the lives of his children.
You been WOAT since you took up this schtick

They not allowed to discuss this on espn?

Havent heard a mention of this on any the shows today

Did jalen or stephen a give a take on the situation?

As a woman, she is entitled to the fear and agony of that big ball headed brute making such horrifyingly sexually suggestive comments toward her. Lavar basically mentally and socially under handedly raped her safe space and should be swiftly prosecuted in the court of public opinion and also the law.

She may never recover and he must pay with his life and the lives of his children.

Lmfao I was anticipating this post

I think alot of people who have posted missed the point that it doesn't matter if we think it's out of bounds. She thought it was and has a right to feel that way because it was directed towards her.

That's the problem.

Too subjective.

Harassment should be strong enough to stand on it's own.

It shouldn't be determined by whether or not someone "decides" they were harassed.

They not allowed to discuss this on espn?

Havent heard a mention of this on any the shows today

Did jalen or stephen a give a take on the situation?

One of those leave well enough type situations.

Even other networks..........FS1..........aren't gonna touch it.

Stephen A definitely won't say anything based on what happened with him and Beadle a few years back.

Last edited:
That's the problem.

Too subjective.

Harassment should be strong enough to stand on it's own.

It shouldn't be determined by whether or not someone "decides" they were harassed.
I see what you're saying but that doesn't really make sense lol. Harassment is something that only becomes a thing if the person who experienced it says it was a thing. You're not gonna report it if you didnt think it was offensive.

Lavar gotta let go like Joe Jackson and let these boys do they thang. He prolly fucced up a good business venture for Lonzo in LA because of his mouf.

He should prolly stop while he's ahead cuz they are already on a platform/$potlight. And Lonzo's platform was actually bigger two weeks ago.....in Los Angeles.

Lavar gotta let go like Joe Jackson and let these boys do they thang. He prolly fucced up a good business venture for Lonzo in LA because of his mouf.

He should prolly stop while he's ahead cuz they are already on a platform/$potlight. And Lonzo's platform was actually bigger two weeks ago.....in Los Angeles.
Maybe this will make him chill lol. Cuz lowkey he talked lonzos way onto the Lakers so he felt untouchable lol

Back