Did Ice Cube release 3 straight classic albums?

3 classics?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hes-right-you-know.jpg

@MJ DOOM

nostalgic reputation. Niggas is posting publications. Now niggas care about Rollingstone. 5 grand is the only who has given a respectable response.

• Goat
Reactions: 5 Grand
Absolutely. I was just thinking about different rappers whove released 3 straight classics the other day.

Redman and Outkast are also a part of this elite club. I had a whole list of them when i thought about it in the shower lol.

Cube for sure dropped 3 straight classics on us once he left NWA though.

LOL @ getting a 5grand co-sign
See the source image

what?, 5 grand thinks Cube released 3 classics as well. But he’s the only one who gave a decent and respectable reason why he believes that.

Absolutely. I was just thinking about different rappers whove released 3 straight classics the other day.

Redman and Outkast are also a part of this elite club. I had a whole list of them when i thought about it in the shower lol.

Cube for sure dropped 3 straight classics on us once he left NWA though.

Smh, the word classics gets thrown around too much. Shit is ridiculous.

lol, bruh I’m 36. I’m think I’m in the age group where I can properly analyze this music. The style of rhyme has elevated, the style of production has elevated. Not ever “golden era” hip-hop album is timeless or has aged well. A lot shit from that era is mediocre or borderline wack. Hip-Hop has gotten better. I repeat nostalgic reputation. Hip-Hop has these weird cliches. I get people got memories tied to these albums, but when you analyze the music and the music alone. It’s nothing classic about Cube’s first 3 albums.
Imma address this silly shit when I get time this week.. Niggas Swear they music messiahs on this board

And give me ya Top 5 while you giving niggas the 3rd degree

Halftime over back to my Bulls

You saying red man and outkast don’t got classics?

no, Redman and OutKast didn’t release 3 straight classics albums. Stop this bullshit. Why shit just can’t be a “great album”?