Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did Eminem music age well? Can you play it at cookouts, clubs, while with friends or spouse?

let's wait to see what they think about "emotional bangers"

Those IC threads bring back memories.

I wonder what ever happened to her buddy Gee757? Lol.

I always thought it was odd they got along even though he hated EM. It always made me wonder if they were the same person or actually knew each other.

Those IC threads bring back memories.

I wonder what ever happened to her buddy Gee757? Lol.

I always thought it was odd they got along even though he hated EM. It always made me wonder if they were the same person or actually knew each other.
stan recognize stan I guess lmao. I do wonder what h-rap, gee, and bcotton are up to though. what do they do in their free time now? lmao

shit was never playable at cookouts or clubs

but yeah, it still goes in the capacity that it always has

I popped in em when i wanted to hear some tight rhyme patterns and wordplay without the street shit

I had a kazaa playlist with all that type of shit that I deemed "lyrical" and witty....called it "Brain Damage" after em's song on SSLP

This here. Em music ain't for that crowd. I always kept a nice Em playlist on my shit, but knew to never play it at the function hahaha

Ask yourselves this... If eminem was black would we even rate him? Like if he was black and sounded the exact same with the exact same bars and content would any care? Would white people even notice? Yall prop him up based off a pedestal white people put him on and it's weird.

I felt that way since I first heard him in middle school. I knew what time it was.

I made this exact same argument in the last Eminem thread where they were trying to say he was top tier

if he was black niggas wouldnt be checking for him at all and think that he was a weirdo rapper

I made this exact same argument in the last Eminem thread where they were trying to say he was top tier

if he was black niggas wouldnt be checking for him at all and think that he was a weirdo rapper

Shit.....

He even said it in a few songs himself.one song off the top of my head was the song White America, he said "if I was black I would've sold half, I didn't have to go to Lincoln high school to know that"

shit was never playable at cookouts or clubs

but yeah, it still goes in the capacity that it always has

I popped in em when i wanted to hear some tight rhyme patterns and wordplay without the street shit

I had a kazaa playlist with all that type of shit that I deemed "lyrical" and witty....called it "Brain Damage" after em's song on SSLP

This. Em was never that type of artist. But his old shit still stands up today mostly. Because 1. He had Dre producing him, and 2. Creative lyrics, and patterns, and rhyme schemes and flows never go out of style.

I'll never NOT rock with Rock Bottom and shit like that.

190817-Conway-826x620.jpg

Ask yourselves this... If eminem was black would we even rate him? Like if he was black and sounded the exact same with the exact same bars and content would any care? Would white people even notice? Yall prop him up based off a pedestal white people put him on and it's weird.

I felt that way since I first heard him in middle school. I knew what time it was.

Actually, the stuff Masta Ace was releasing around the same time sounds very similar to what Eminem was doing. Their voices are similar and have a similar cadence, but nobody was paying any attention to Masta Ace in that time period.

Here's a song Masta Ace dropped around 2000. He sounds like Eminem, or the other way around

Actually, the stuff Masta Ace was releasing around the same time sounds very similar to what Eminem was doing. Their voices are similar and have a similar cadence, but nobody was paying any attention to Masta Ace in that time period.

Here's a song Masta Ace dropped around 2000. He sounds like Eminem, or the other way around

If they sounded the same, which they do not, it would only go to proving my point.

Back