Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did Eminem music age well? Can you play it at cookouts, clubs, while with friends or spouse?

shit was never playable at cookouts or clubs

but yeah, it still goes in the capacity that it always has

I popped in em when i wanted to hear some tight rhyme patterns and wordplay without the street shit

I had a kazaa playlist with all that type of shit that I deemed "lyrical" and witty....called it "Brain Damage" after em's song on SSLP

• Haha
Reactions: NAS

Ask yourselves this... If eminem was black would we even rate him? Like if he was black and sounded the exact same with the exact same bars and content would any care? Would white people even notice? Yall prop him up based off a pedestal white people put him on and it's weird.

I felt that way since I first heard him in middle school. I knew what time it was.

Ask yourselves this... If eminem was black would we even rate him? Like if he was black and sounded the exact same with the exact same bars and content would any care? Would white people even notice? Yall prop him up based off a pedestal white people put him on and it's weird.

I felt that way since I first heard him in middle school. I knew what time it was.

Basically Hopsin....

And niggaz don’t listen to Hopsin...

:Pathetic:

Back