Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Did Biggie Do Enough To Be Goat?

test
If Biggie was alive today we would be clowning him for the suspect pics etc that he would have taken with Puffy just like we are with Meek.

i must say this whole “he didn’t have the chance to fall off, therefore he can’t be a GOAT” argument is some silly shit. must’ve came from gen z or whoever tf came after them
If Wemby wins the championship and MVP next season and the season after then something tragic happened (knock on wood it doesn’t) can he be the Goat? Ehhh. Can he be the best player I ever seen? Yeah

Part of greatness is longevity. If DMX passes away after Flesh of my flesh he’s higher on his career perception is higher than he is now. Shit if Cube does during the rollout to Death Certificate he’s higher. If BTNH perished after E.1999 let’s just put our heads in the sand and say their perception wouldn’t be different either.

Best and greatest two different things. If someone feels Biggie the best rapper to ever live I actually agree. Greatest there’s an argument and that’s not some gen z shit it’s an ample question. Just trying to not look at the angle would just be fanning it up.

If Wemby won ROY (Ready To Die) and MVP (Life after Death) in back to back seasons and then suddenly stopped playing, would you be putting him in the GOAT player debate?
Didn’t even see the Wemby point before mine 🤝🏿

Like niggas can’t be objective. And I love Big he one of my favorite rappers.

Who's Next ?? Tyson ,Jordan, Jackson
tenor.gif

Lil Wayne is greater
Wayne is one of the greats

That’s a matter of opinion but BIG image wise led the blueprint to that rich lifestyle imagery

I don’t have Wayne over BIG but cool

To add to every other weapon big had he also is a great story teller

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

That’s a matter of opinion but BIG image wise led the blueprint to that rich lifestyle imagery

Ice Cube made niggas take off their black medallions and kufis and throw on Raiders hats and sweat shirts.

To add to his greatness he is also a great story teller.

Ice Cube made niggas take off their black medallions and kufis and throw on Raiders hats and sweat shirts.

To add to his greatness he is also a great story teller.
Who is talking about ice cube?

Ice cube also had a very commanding voice,but on the technical level,He’s not as intricate as Big.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS

When comparing longevity and body of work and being a great rapper and length of being a great rapper

Wayne >>>

When comparing longevity and body of work and being a great rapper and length of being a great rapper

Wayne >>>
We all know that Big died before his second album came out, but Big walked in the door already a rap superstar

He was already a legend on the East Coast from singles and ,song leaks and mixtape songs

BIG never really had to build up to stardom,he just had a star quality along with being a great rapper.

His impact was legendary

Who is talking about ice cube?

Ice cube also had a very commanding bull on the technical level,He’s not as intricate as Big.
I was showing that most goats started trends and laid blueprints. Biggie is not the only one.

Also, He can be the best rapper but not the greatest rapper.

We all know that Big died before his second album came out, but Big walked in the door already a rap superstar

He was already a legend on the East Coast from singles and ,song leaks and mixtape songs

BIG never really had to build up to stardom,he just had a star quality along with being a great rapper.

His impact was legendary

Everybody in the top 10-15 had a legendary impact

What else you got?

I was showing that most goats started trends and laid blueprints. Biggie is not the only one.

Also, He can be the best rapper but not the greatest rapper.
I never said Big was the only one, but he was one of those legendary music rollouts

Ice Cube was no doubt a great

Back