Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Did Biggie Do Enough To Be Goat?

test
I'm tired of the "he doesnt have enough music" argument

The music he put out while alive is still universally considered to be borderline untouchable bodies of work that also effected the landscape of hip-hop in more ways than one.

Niggas just wanna be different with their opinions come up with a better reason.

i agree with what special ed said, biggie was/is a very good rapper, an excellent rapper …a gifted rapper who has two classic albums

but him being the GOAT was heavily influenced by diddy marketing ability and tributes

he had an undeniable start tho
Name another rapper that had a better 3 year 3 year run than BIG quality and commercial wise.

Name another rapper that had a better 3 year 3 year run than BIG quality and commercial wise.
i used so many adjectives to express how he is great and excellent and had a great start, if not the best start to a career,

i simply can’t call you the definitive hands down goat off of three years and two albums

i can’t sit here and say that three years of biggie is better than 30 years and however many albums Nas has

i used so many adjectives to express how he is great and excellent and had a great start, if not the best start to a career,

i simply can’t call you the definitive hands down goat off of three years and two albums

i can’t sit here and say that three years of biggie is better than 30 years and however many albums Nas has
Nah I don't agree with BIG being the goat. But I think he's forever a top 5 rapper with just 2 (technically 3) classics. I asked who had a better run from 94-97 commercially and with critical acclaim than BIG only a very select few come to mind.

Nah I don't agree with BIG being the goat. But I think he's forever a top 5 rapper with just 2 (technically 3) classics. I asked who had a better run from 94-97 commercially and with critical acclaim than BIG only a very select few come to mind.
for those years you mentioned, his biggest obvious rivals would have been tupac and nas

i always have biggie high on any list when debating with folks, but the more time passes, the more i think he should be in his own category

What's the third?

Back