Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Dexter: New Blood

Good ass ending....unfortunately dexter being sloppy had finally caught up to him and he met his match with kurt and he was 2 steps ahead of dexter once he figured out dexter killed his son

Trash like I expected. Hollywood needs better writers or better management to stop the writers from putting out bullshit.

They needed one more episode to clean up everything

They didn't want one. It's like they had a starting point and then an end point. All that in the middle was just filler. They ended with more loose ends than they started with and didn't even tie up the ones they started with.

Jus finished...

BoilingSlipperyIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

There was no point in Bautista bringing up LaGuerta case and they never went back to it. This ending almost as bad as the original ending

Stop that. No, it wasn't. Not even close

Trash like I expected. Hollywood needs better writers or better management to stop the writers from putting out bullshit.

They didn't want one. It's like they had a starting point and then an end point. All that in the middle was just filler. They ended with more loose ends than they started with and didn't even tie up the ones they started with.

What else did you expect them to do? I mean really? These were only so many options

Last edited:
Finale was GOAT imo. idk wtf yall cats talking bout. Shit was fire to me
So they just gonna end the series with Kurt on the run? And nothing on what really happened with Hannah? Naw that was trash. What was the reason of even showing Baustista in the finale and say he’s coming to them but then don’t?

yall boys wild. imo these were the only options...

A. Harrison kills dexter
B. Dexter's gf tries to kill him, Harrison stops her by killing her.
C. Dexter gets exposed. Harrison and dexter escape n go on the run.
D. Dexter escapes and goes on the run by himself again.
E. Dexter goes to jail.
F. Dexter kills himself.

They went w A, cuz A makes the most sense imo.

idgaf.....I loved it

Good ass ending....unfortunately dexter being sloppy had finally caught up to him and he met his match with kurt and he was 2 steps ahead of dexter once he figured out dexter killed his son

Dexter having not killed in over 10 years and to do so impulsively in a bum ass (of less than 3k population) town ultimately got him get got.

At least with kurt, he picked runaway girls or out of towners so the "missing" expectations were low hence he could do hide his dirt for 25 years. Dexter killed one of the most popular guys in the whole town with a Dad with significant clout. He was sloppy from day 1

Then add the unforeseen son coming into his life, just compounded his dumbass decision-making

yall boys wild. imo there were only options...

A. Harrison kills dexter
B. Dexter's gf tries to kill him, Harrison stops her by killing her.
C. Dexter gets exposed. Harrison and dexter escape n go on the run.
D. Dexter escapes and goes on the run by himself again.
E. Dexter goes to jail.
F. Dexter kills himself.

They went w A, cuz A makes the most sense imo.

idgaf.....I loved it
I’m not mad at Harrison killing Dexter, I’m mad at they rushed the ending and left too many loose ends

So they just gonna end the series with Kurt on the run? And nothing on what really happened with Hannah? Naw that was trash. What was the reason of even showing Baustista in the finale and say he’s coming to them but then don’t?

who gives af bout kurt. His storyline didn't even make any sense. He was a means to an end.
Hanna died of cancer.
Batista got the closer he deserved. He didnt make it in time, cuz life isn't fair.

Dexter having not killed in over 10 years and to do so impulsively in a bum ass (of less than 3k population) town ultimately got him get got.

At least with kurt, he picked runaway girls or out of towners so the "missing" expectations were low hence he could do hide his dirt for 25 years. Dexter killed one of the most popular guys in the whole town with a Dad with significant clout. He was sloppy from day 1

Then add the unforeseen son coming into his life, just compounded his dumbass decision-making
That’s what I’m saying it’s like all his mostly good decision making skills from the original series went by the wayside. He was dumb af in this series from jump

Bruh. You do realize we are talking bout dexter right?!

This nigga literally killed 100s of ppl right under the police's nose for years. Nigga was basically a super hero vigilante serial killer. Who escaped dozens of surreal situations.

Basically nothing past the season 2 finale was plausible. Its dexter. What tf did u expect

who gives af bout kurt. His storyline didn't even make any sense. He was a means to an end.
Hanna died of cancer.
Batista got the closer he deserved. He didnt make it in time, cuz life isn't fair.
Meh I liked the series up to the finale. To each his own 🤷🏾‍♂️

Stop that. No, it wasn't. Not even close

What else did you expect to do? I mean really? These only so many options

My complaint is the loose ends, unnecessary plot lines, inconsistencies, and magical assumptions and ass pulls they used to get to the end.

I never expected the ending to be good. I haven't liked a single episode since Season 4 ended I'm just in for the long haul to say I finished the series.

Michael C. Hall breaks down ‘Dexter’s’ finale do-over: ‘Be careful what you wish for’

When the curtain came down in 2013 on Showtime’s “Dexter,” reaction was swift and heated. Legions of fans hooked on the drama about blood-spatter analyst/serial killer Dexter Morgan blasted the finale as a bewildering, open-ended misfire. That grumbling continued for years, calmed only by the launch of “Dexter: New Blood” in November.

Michael C. Hall, who plays Morgan, predicts that the finale for “Dexter: New Blood” will spark a similarly strong response. The episode not only brings a definitive close to Morgan’s vigilante campaign — it also depicts the end of Dexter Morgan.

“Some people will have predicted it, and some will be shocked by it,” the actor said in a Zoom interview last week. “Some people will accept it, some people will reject it. I think it will be difficult for people to grapple with his fate given that he is someone that they have spent a lot of time with and have a lot of affection for — at least in some cases.”

But Hall, who was also not pleased with how the original series ended, is satisfied that this ending is the right one to conclude the “Dexter” saga.

He added, “People moaned about an ending that was admittedly open-ended and without any sense of closure. He flashed a Dexter-like smile: “I guess you have to be careful what you wish for.”

Back