Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Dexter: New Blood

Idk, maybe I just like stories that make sense but Hollywood put out trash all year.

I feel about Dexter the same way I felt about Far From Home, the overall story is just dumb.

Dexter gets caught because of some titanium screws. Dexter hasn't killed in 10 years but kills some rich man's son over a fucking dear.

Dexter gotten away with murder for 10 years but goes stupid and acknowledges his son.

Dexter dates a cop...he gotten so comfortable to date a fucking cop.

Like the story is dumb.

Dexter dates a cop, his son finds out who he really is, he sloppily kills some dude over a deer, blah blah blah, his son kills him which I am sure doesn't help with his abandonment issues.

When a character has to behave stupidly for the story work, it's just trash to me.

I figured they were gonna kill Dex

Harrison killing Dex is the most logical/typical ending.

If Harrison didn't I would have thought the cop chick would.

I'm not mind blown but it landed where they led us.

I thought Logan was gonna be crooked,but he was'nt at all.

Dex was like " we gotta leave to do what we do"

Harrison looking like "We?"

Other endings I thought might happen was the cop lady dying somehow and she being the only person who knew about Dexter being the Bay Harbor butcher.

RIP Dexter Morgan you creep mutha fucka.

Also RIP sexy Molly .

Idk, maybe I just like stories that make sense but Hollywood put out trash all year.

I feel about Dexter the same way I felt about Far From Home, the overall story is just dumb.

Dexter gets caught because of some titanium screws. Dexter hasn't killed in 10 years but kills some rich man's son over a fucking dear.

Dexter gotten away with murder for 10 years but goes stupid and acknowledges his son.

Like the story is dumb.

Dexter dates a cop, his son finds out who he really is, he sloppily kills some dude over a deer, blah blah blah, his son kills him which I am sure doesn't help with his abandonment issues.

When a character has to behave stupidly for the story work, it's just trash to me.
I don't think you're recalling some of the plots from the original.

Shit been outlandish.

So Dex and his brother are both seral killers.

The DA is a serial killer.

A lady who works for like the newspaper is the secret daughter of a serial killer who Dexter kills.

Dex tried to kill a dude while the police were closing in on him and using a dude as bait but had to abandon mission and a few days later he easily kidnaps that same guy in broad daylight with no issues.

Like the story is dumb.

Again. Bruh this is dexter...nuthin past season 2 made any sense

Shit been outlandish.

A lady who works for like the newspaper is the secret daughter of a serial killer who Dexter kills.

Dex tried to kill a dude while the police were closing in on him and using a dude as bait but had to abandon mission and a few days later he easily kidnaps that same guy in broad daylight with no issues.

Thats what i been sayin...dexter been outlandish for years. The entire plot made zero sense. (But it was fun)

All of a sudden in the finale niggas want it to make sense n be logical lol lol.

Shit was so outlandish i expected batman to show up half way thru

In all reality, as soon as the cop gf realized dex was the BHB she shoulda called in the FBI.

that case is wayyyyyy too big for that small town to handle

I thought that actress who played Molly was like 25,she 38

She was the monster chick from Lovecraft country too.

They shoudn't have killed Molly.

I would watch a spin off of that pod as a show.

Shit been outlandish.

My point is, half of the season is unnecessary given to what is established about Dexter.

Dexter has been controlling his urges to not kill people for 10 years and what is gonna set him off is spoiled brat and his deer?

Your son pops up and blows your cover and for what is best for him and you, you let him stay after you controlled yourself for 10 years?

You know what would've been a better story, his girlfriend's daughter ais kidnapped by a serial killer or some shit and he has to be Dexter again.

His girlfriend's daughter goes missing and is brutally murdered. Dexter like is oh shit, I gotta be dragged back into this shit and he is actively fighting his urges to go all Dexter and trying to do things the right way by the law but he just can't but you let him finally defeat the Dark Passenger or something or you let him die heroically.

I would've liked that. Not this weird Daddy Dexter shit where he acts stupid, Dexter was a lot of things but he never was stupid or irrational. He was a disciplined orderly serial killer and I wish they kept him like that.

Like folks have said in here already they just left alot of shit hanging/unresolved.

They didnt really close anything out with regards to Kurt and the women they killed

Sure they showed a bunch of cars going past Harrison driving away but they coulda showed Batista standing over Dexters body at the coroners office or something for him to get some actual closure.

Harrison doesnt deserve to ride off into the sunset. How you gon choose the coach over dexter. And no consequences for him slicing up his weirdo school shooter homeboy huh? lol fuck outa here

They kinda copied off Breaking bad and Boardwalk Empire.

Breaking Bad has the secondary protagonist drive off to places unknown after the star dies on the ground shot .

Boardwalk has a kid from the past who was little but grows up shoot the main character.

Like folks have said in here already they just left alot of shit hanging/unresolved.

They didnt really close anything out with regards to Kurt and the women they killed

Sure they showed a bunch of cars going past Harrison driving away but they coulda showed Batista standing over Dexters body at the coroners office or something for him to get some actual closure.

Harrison doesnt deserve to ride off into the sunset. How you gon choose the coach over dexter. And no consequences for him slicing up his weirdo school shooter homeboy huh? lol fuck outa here
what consequences?

The kid had a mass shooting plan.

The cops think that kid had the weapon Harrison used to cut him not knowing Harrison had a razor blade.

They never believed the mass shooter kid when he said Harrison attacked him.

I liked the ending. It was pretty much the only way. This season seemed to be an ending for dexter and a beginning for Harrison. I just read the interview with Clyde philips and he said he’s interested in moving forward with that story if showtime ask.

The ratings for this season was record breaking for showtime and showtime isn’t exactly killing it right now with original content. So it seems like we might get that spinoff.

I liked the ending. It was pretty much the only way. This season seemed to be an ending for dexter and a beginning for Harrison. I just read the interview with Clyde philips and he said he’s interested in moving forward with that story if showtime ask.

The ratings for this season was record breaking for showtime and showtime isn’t exactly killing it right now with original content. So it seems like we might get that spinoff.

I dont think harrison can carry a show by himself.

Time for the killing to stop imo. Enuff is enuff

Like the story is dumb.

John Wayne Gacy embedded himself so deep into his local politics that he was granted special clearance and allowed to shake hands with the First Lady of the United States.

Ed Kemper befriended and frequently spent time with a number of police—even pursuiting a career in law enforcement himself but was turned down due to being over regulation height.

BTK taunted law enforcement with a message on a floppy disk that just so happened to have metadata that gave up his name and exact location. Afterwards they confirmed his guilt by DNA matching utilizing his daughters Pap smears.

If you think the story is dumb it’s because life is dumb.

Back