Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Spittin on someone is an assault charge

so I wouldn't be surprised if he gets hit cuz of the quick draw McGraw ejaculation on the latest lawsuit

I went to get a massage once, shorty said before she left the room, strip down to your most comfortable level and I’ll return in a second. I strip down to my boxers, when shorty got started wit the massage she damn near yanked my drawls off. So I assume you can have ya jammy out during a massage. Is it exposure if it’s apart of the whole deal? And if I pull the jammy out and you do your job, I hit you up and you come back knowing I pulls out the jammy. That’s now on you..not me

I actually liked this kid watched his entire college career. Seems like a good kid at the time. We all have our vices and kinks but my nigga you're a pro football top tier QB. NDA's should've been signed and the correct moves should've been made.

Now your goof ass is on the summer jam screen as the weirdo who like his butthole tickled and happy endings after TD thrown. Smh do better mane BUT never fold or admit to shit because all this hearsay until some evidence (video nh or tape) comes out pause

I actually liked this kid watched his entire college career. Seems like a good kid at the time. We all have our vices and kinks but my nigga you're a pro football top tier QB. NDA's should've been signed and the correct moves should've been made.

Now your goof ass is on the summer jam screen as the weirdo who like his butthole tickled and happy endings after TD thrown. Smh do better mane BUT never fold or admit to shit because all this hearsay until some evidence (video nh or tape) comes out pause

The bold has been my stance on this for a while now. Whether or not he broke a written law the nigga showed he simply was not moving smart. And when I brought that up initially it was "Well it ain't weird to have 40 different masseuses" "This don't show nothing about his decision making" "How does that impact his on the field play"...now seeing a player who got his money but because of his own fuckery has most likely made it so no other QB, especially Black QB, will ever get that much money guaranteed again. Because now his off the field fuckery has most likely affected his availability on the field.

The rest of the owners I bet are keeping quiet on this. They don’t want that spotlight thrown on them and they shyt they hiding.

Texans probably gave that man a list of massage parlors wit a 5 star rating system attached. Yeah they sho ain't think that shyt was gonna come back on they azzz...no pun/pause. Lol

The bold has been my stance on this for a while now. Whether or not he broke a written law the nigga showed he simply was not moving smart. And when I brought that up initially it was "Well it ain't weird to have 40 different masseuses" "This don't show nothing about his decision making" "How does that impact his on the field play"...now seeing a player who got his money but because of his own fuckery has most likely made it so no other QB, especially Black QB, will ever get that much money guaranteed again. Because now his off the field fuckery has most likely affected his availability on the field.

Gotta disagree.

HIS fucc up has no effect on all the other players. Currently or future.

If anything...teams MIGHT tweak their player conduct policy...but I doubt it.

Cuz as bad as this is...I'm pretty sure these owners have covered up much...much worse. But to say this gonna prevent other (black) qb's from gettin that much guaranteed money again...naw.

Qb's are still gonna get that bag regardless

Everybody seems to forget that Watson basically quit on on the Texans. Don't ya think there's enough money and power in Texas to make some people tell some lies and make that man look guilty.Also a big coincidence, that every woman felt like he did something wrong at the same damn time!!! Why didn't they report him right after it happened 🤔 C'mon now , use your common sense people!!!

Back